20

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

Tanjiro was training everyday and I was hyping him up, but Zenitsu and Inosuke didn't wanted to get out of bed at all.

"Hey... Don't you want to start training again?" I asked them, but no answer.

"You know, if you don't train then you won't get strong enough to beat a strong demon." I explained, but still no answer. I sighed and just got in bed.

Days later, it was time for Tanjiro to concentrate his breathing even when he's sleeping and the little girls helped him.

The other day he had to catch Kanao and I was watching him. He did those things that I told him to do and he almost cached her, but he forgot one thing. Using his brain.

The next day Tanjiro had to blow one of those grouds. The little girls and I watched him doing it and he did it!

"IT BROKE!" Tanjiro spread his arms in the air and I clapped.

"Thanks, Y/n! Without your help I wouldn't have made it!" He spoke and I just smiled. Now he had to break the huge gourd and Tanjiro nod.

"Also thanks to you!" He told the little girls and laughed.

Zenitsu and Inosuke finally decided to join the training. Tanjiro was helping them and I was outside watching them. I noticed lady Kanao standing there also watching them. I decided to approach her.

"What are you doing, lady Kanao?" I asked standing behind her. She jumped a little but then turned to me and smiled.

"Ah, did I scare you? I'm sorry." I bowed my head and smiled. She seems so familiar and I know that I know her from somewhere, but who is she?

"I'm L/n Y/n. You can call me Y/n! What's your name?" I asked and her eyes widened a bit. I let a sweat out. She flipped her coin and it was tails.

"It's very nice to meet you, Y/n. My name is Tsuyuri Kanao." She had a smooth and calming voice. Her voice sounds so cute.

"Lady Kanao, you have a very cute voice. Why don't you talk more often? And why do you use this coin?" I asked her and she looked at her coin.

"I flip this to decide what I haven't been ordered to do. I just decided whether or not to speak to you.  'Don't speak' was heads, and 'Speak' was tails. Because it came up tails, I spoke to you." Kanao explained.

"Oh... Why don't you make your own decisions?" I asked.

"I just follow my orders. The rest doesn't matter." She smiled.

"Hm... If there was a strawberry cake or chocolate cake. Which one would you choose?" I questioned. She was about to flip her coin, but I held her hands.

"This time without your coin." I smiled and she sweated.

"Give it a try!"

"Uhm.... S-strawberry..!" She closed her eyes and I saw little tint of pink on her cheeks.

"Ah, you did it! See, you don't need that coin all the time. You can choose by your own. Of course sometimes it's hard to make decisions, but if you really want to choose or do something then do it!" I was still holding her hands and her eyes widened. Her eyes..... Her..... Eyes.

"Kanao... Can I ask you something personal?... You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but if you would then that would make me really happy." I spoke and let go of her hands.

"S-sure.."

"What was your childhood like?"  I asked and her eyes widened again.

"First, it was terrible... I was alone. I got beaten up and I couldn't do anything about it... but later on a girl came to me and spoke with me. I listened to every word she said and she was so unbelievable kind. I was dirty and didn't talk, but still she was trying to be my friend. Later a man took me with him and I never saw her again because, Kocho-san took me with her and her sister. So, and that's how I ended up here." She explained and I hugged her tightly.

"It's you, Kanao."