Chapter 33

Tris pov.

It is already 6pm and no one even said a happy birthday to me. I am fully ignoring everyone now and hiding in my bathroom party washing off all the paint and also crying my eyes out. I broke up with four.

Four pov.

Our plan failed the game ended too fast. They didn't have the time to finish the decorations. Why did we even did it last minute? Of right we totally forgot about her birthday until this morning when her parents told us about it. It is 7pm now. Tris haven't come out of her bathroom yet. Not trying to be a stalker but she have been in there for 1 hour. She must be crying a lot. Wait... I BOUGHT HER A NECKLACE ! HOW CAN I FORGET IT! I rush to my closet and take out a huge box and climb into her room through my window. Yes our rooms are facing each other. I knock on her bathroom door and she is crying inside. "Go away Caleb." She said sadly "well, i woukd go but i am not Caleb so open up and get your ass out of the bathroom!" I said. She off the tap and i sit on her bed. She must have forgotton her clothes because she came out in a towel.

I can't help myself but stare at her legs and then her chest and then finally her legs again. She frown and blushes as she finally notice what i am staring at.

Tris pov.

Four is in my room and i am only in a towel! I kinda broke up with him just now because they forgot my birthday. So what is he doing here? I finally meet his eyes but he is staring at my legs. I realises why and run to my walk-in closet and change into my pjs. As i walk out, still frowning, he walks to me slowly with hid hands behind his back. "Tris, i know you beoke up with me just now, but i bought you this necklace when i saw you staring at it the other day. Hope you like it and happy birthday! Although i forgot your birthday is today which i am truly sorry for, i did not forget is last time because you know, the collage appliances and everything. So happy birthday and no matter what, i will always love you and only you." My tears is stinging my eyes as he pull out a swarovski box.

When i open the box, there sits a heart with a key at the side. This is the Treasure Heart Locket Pendant. I have always wanted one of this but it is always out of stock when my parents want to buy it for me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TRISSY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" My parents and Caleb burst through my door.

Their eyes popped out of their eye socket when they saw four. They never knew i have a boyfriend or ex-boyfriend. "Anyways, thank you mum and dad!" I said while blowing out the candles and making a wish that says "i want the swaroski Cute Bangle Set." Four pull away my hair and put on the necklace for me. "Tris! That is the necklace you have always wanted!" My parents said in surprise. "Yeah.. Four bought it for my birthday." I replied them.

"Here this is your present!" They said while handing me a box, wrapped with shiny rosegold paper. I open it with care as i love the colour rose gold. IT IS A SWAROSKI BOX!! OMFG! I quickly open it and there sits...

HAII GUYS AND GURLS! The start was a failure because as some of you know, our first prime minister, Lee Kwan Yew, has passed on 23rd msrch 2015. All of us, Singaporeans are still mourning over him as he built singapore from nothing to everything we have now. Today is his state funeral so ya... i was quite sad that he passed and this amos yee guy even posted a fking youtube video critizing mr lee. there is a police report about it though. He is so dead... anyways, Pleaseeee comment, vote and continue reading!