The attack

Oh Shiro was so damm pissed. He stood ontop of the Hokage mountain and watched as chaos reigned on Konoha.

After all the damm effort he put into making the Village actually function like a normal Shinobi Village that snake bastard decided to attack.

Orochimaru was sadly smarter than what Shiro gave him credit for. That meant that when they had tried to place a seal on him he burst into a shit ton of snakes.

Naruto was currently ontop of a massive Toad commanding the Ninja below.

Shiro wisely chose to ignore when Naruto had gained a summon.

Oh and Gaara, that kid that Sasuke had feared would steal Hinata away, was losing his fucking mind in the forest near by.

Oddly enough, Sasuke and Hinata were the ones to go and stop him.

Shiro could have gone but honestly he was just too upset. So yes, while Konoha was burning to the ground, Shiro was pouting because his hard work was going up in flames.

On the plus side The third Hokage was stuck fighting Orochimaru... wait a minute.

Shiro took a close look at the purple cube and spotted three people that shouldn't be there. Two of which he would rather die than face again.

"Hashirama!?" Shiro yelled.

Thinking quick on his feet Shiro yelled down to Naruto.

Naruto looked up from his spot on Gamabunta and saw his brother pointing to the purple cube.

Shirin then jumped from the Hokage mountain and FINALLY understanding what Shiro wanted Naruto made Gamabunta swing his sword to boost Shiro over the barrier.

Shiro landed between the give Ninja. His eyes blood red and a dark aura surrounded him, because boy was he pissed.

"FIRST! You!" Shiro yelled pointing at Hiruzen. "You fucking failure, how the actual hell do you get trapped in a box by someone you taught!?" Shiro yelled.

"Son?"

Shiro turned around and was face to face with the fourth Hokage.

"Eh? Wait what!?" Shiro stated.

"Shiro?" Minato stated.

"You're my father!?" Shiro yelled. It was weir6knowing that he was actually older than his new father.

"Where is your brother?" Minato asked Shiro pointed over to the massive toad.

"GO GAMABUNTA! SLAY THEM ALL MY TRUSTY STEED. ALL SHOW BOW BEFORE THEIR KING, AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Naruto's voice boomed. His eyes were blood red as he stood on Gamabunta watching as the toad sliced up snake after snake.

Minato, Hashirama, Tobirama and Hiruzen were all watching the Uzumaki.

"What the hell has happened to this village?" Tobirama asked.

"Hn. It was fine before he attacked!" Shiro yelled pointing at Orochimaru who seemed to be at a loss for words.

"Huh, well at least it's still going. I didn't think it would last this long" Hashirama muttered.

"Whatever. Oi blondie I got a question for you" Shiro said.

Minato looked at him and tilted his head slightly.

"Whose older between Naruto and I?" Shiro asked.

"Are you serious!? The village is under attack and you only care about your age!?" Tobirama.

"Shut it water boy! This is between me and dumbass! Besides we rule your damm Village so you don't get a say!" Shiro yelled.

Tobirama looked to Hiruzen who could only look to the ground while nodding slowly.