Expanding the Empire

Where..... the actual fuck where they?

Naruto, Shiro, Sasuke, Hinata Shisui had been dragged through a bright yellow portal. The location they ended up at was one they had never seen before, not even slightly.

"This is definitely that stupid snakes fault." Shiro huffed. (Elsewhere said Snake Sannin gave a heavy sneeze)

"Yeah, that I got. I just don't get where we are...." Naruto replied.

"Or when we are knowing Orochimaru," Shisui added.

"OK... so call me crazy... but does that guy have a hammer as a head?" Sasuke said staring openly at the hammer head man who had walked passed them.

"Umm.. I'm p-pretty sure that's a d-dog..." Hinata said pointing to a dog who was human sized and walked on to feet.

Shiro sighed and rubbed his eyes. "I never thought I'd say this... I miss Konoha..."

"I can agree to that," Shisui nodded.

As the group surveyed the area a new voice interrupted them.

"Oi, you lot how did you get here? This is private property,"

The group looked over to see a man in loose black clothing a white scarf long black hair and tired eyes.

"Think he'd beat Shikamaru in a sleeping contest?" Shisui whispered to the group.

Everyone looked with careful consideration. Sure this man looked tired, but at this point hey were convinced Shikamaru would win.

"Hell no, he just looks tired, Shikamaru was born tired," Sasuke replied.

The group nodded to Sasuke's answer it was true, sure Shikamru never looked tired, but being around the guy made them feel tired. It was as if he was so tired he made others around him feel sleepy just by being near him.

It was just another one of those weird phenomenons that they chose to ignore. Kinda like Naruto's ability to befriend anything and everything, or Sasuke's ability to always find Hinata.

Suddenly Shiro's hand lifted up and caught the scarf that had been aiming to tie him up. He looked from the end in his tight grip to the other end that was being held by the glaring man.

"Well... someone's cranky," Shisui grumbled.

"Oi, calm down, we're friendly belive it!" Naruto cheered.

Sasuke, Hinata and Shisui a looked to Naruto who had blatantly lied in severe shock. Not because he was lying, but because he had lied so easily.

"I would belive that if you weren't trespassing on private property," The man replied.

Shiro looked to Naruto and Naruto looked back at Shiro.

"Add it to the Empire?" Naruto asked, hope filled his eyes.

Shiro gained a dark smirk.as his eyes shifted from blue to red. "Add it to the Empire," He confirmed.

That was all they needed to see to know that they would step back j and watch the twins cause more chaos. Of course, Shisui, Sasuke and Hinata would be watching with popcorn and 3d glasses.

.

.

.

Oh and Aizawa... poor unsuspecting Aizawa, could have never been prepared for the Uzumaki twins.

*****

The Village seemed really quiet. It had been a long time since Itachi had been in such silence. With the introduction of the twins in his and his brothers life, peace and quiet was damn rare.