That's it (18+)

Warnings: fingering, unprotected sex, horny mason, swearing here and there umm...that's about it xx

The door knocks. You was happy. He could have done anything. Mason grabs a shirt off the back of the sofa and throws it on and answers the door. Gareth is there
"Hiya Gaz" Mason greets him.
"Hi Mase. We need you to head down to the England camp!" He says
"A 4 HR drive really?" Mason groans
"Yes Mason" he exlaims
"Okay be there later" he tells Gareth.
"Okay see you later Mason" he waves and drives off
Mason shuts the door and tells you to pack.
You go upstairs and pack. You find a Sheer and decided to pack it to tease Mason with in the hotel.

You finish packing and go downstairs

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You finish packing and go downstairs. "ready!" You tell him
"Okay angel, go and get in the car for me" he orders you.
"Ok" you say and get in the car and 10 minutes later Mason gets in.
"Woah, why are your leggings on?" He asks
"Because..." You tell him
"If you want me to finger you on the way there you better take them off" he says.
"But people will see?" You question
"No they won't! The windows are tinted so we can see out but people can't see in!" He explains.
"Oh okay" you say confused
"Now get them leggings off" he demands
"Alright" you say trying to hide a smirk.
You remove your leggings and Mason starts driving.
He glues one hand on the driving wheel and puts 2 fingers in your pussy.
"I'm too good at fucking you, you forgot how to scream my name" he laughs.
"Masonnnn" you moan
"My other name!" He explains
"Daddyyyyyy" you moan.
"That's better" he says
"Mason, I-I-I'm gonna cum" you say in embarrassment.
"It's okay, Angel! Cum all over daddy's fingers" he orders and you do as your told.
You cum all over his fingers. Making a mess in the car getting your cum everywhere as well as on his fingers.
When you finished Mason pulled his fingers out your pussy and licked the cum off them.
"Ah shit, tastes like sweets" he says
You put your leggings back on so you don't make anymore mess in the car.
"You lick it like sweets too" you laugh
"Because it is one" he puts both hands on the wheel while driving into the car park.
"Mase, I need to clean up before someone sees me covered in cum" you say embarrassed.
He hands you a packet of baby wipes and takes you to the England hotel bathroom to clean up.
"Better sexy?" He says and hugs you from behind.
"Yes mase"
"other name" he demands
"Yes daddy" you blush and hold his hands that are around your waist.
"We staying here?" You question
"Yes we are baby" he answers and kisses your neck.
"Okay can I changed this has cum on it?" You ask
"Yes angel you can" he replies
"Thank you daddy" you grab your suitcase and tell Mason to get out the bathroom. He leaves and you pull out the Sheer you packed earlier on. You take all your clothes off along with your bra but keep your underwear on. You put the sheer on and walk out and Mason is lay on the bed on his phone and looks up at you.
"fuck, I probably wasn't kidding when I called you sexy back then" he says staring at you and comes over to you and his mouth falls open.
"You just gonna stare?" You question him
"sorry your just so sexy" he says
"Wanna do it" you smirk
"We have the golf course booked tho" he says a little disappointed.
"Behind the trees, remember it is indoors but looks like an outdoor one and its booked just for us" you explain
"True, but-" he starts
"I know you wanna" you run a finger down his upper body.
"Okay yes we will put some clothes over the top to walk down in" he demands
"Okay daddy" you run and get some clothes and throw them on
"Ready" you say
"Lets go!" You both run down and you notice Mason has golf clubs and a golf glove on
"Why do you have those?" You ask
"I was gonna teach you to play golf first!"
"oh okay!" You agree and he stands behind you and you bend down and you bum hits his crotch.
"Can we do it yet? Its been ages" you ask
"Yes get behind the trees" he tells you
"Okay you coming?" You question him
"Yes angel just gonna put the clubs away and take my glove off" he tells you
"Okay!" You run behind the trees and get on your knees.
Mason comes and finds you already on your knees.
"Who's a good girl already on her knees for daddy?"
You see his dick in his jeans going hard.
"Can I suck it off daddy?" You ask
"Yes sexy" he agrees
He takes his jeans and Calvin's off and you start sucking before he can remove his clavins fully. He pushes your head forward and you choke on his dick. He pulls out your mouth when he thinks enough is enough and takes you clothes off and removes the sheer and sucks your nipple. You moan. "Daddyyyyyyy"
He trails his fingers down your body until he hits you underwear and waits for permission to remove them.
You nod. He removes your underwear and his middle finger circles your clit.
He fingers you making your hole wider ready for his dick.
"daddy - fuck - daddyy"
"Ready?" He asks
"Yes mase"
He puts his dick in you and soon finds a pace comfortable for both of you.
Soon he asks to speed up and you agree.
You check the time and tell Mason you should start finishing up.
He cleans his dick and helps you up and wipes you down.
You both head back to the hotel and Mason takes you the toilet, and he gets in the shower and stands at an angle where he can see you in case you fall and he can grab you. You get up and search the sink for your toothbrush and brush your teeth.

-----
A/N : As sad as it is I am going to complete this book here <3 thank you so much for reading this far and I appreciate you so much! Thank you again and I hope to see you reading and voting for some if my other books such as "Off Limits - Mason Mount <3" or "Declan Rice x Reader"