Girls Girls Girls -- JJ Maybank

Summary - Bi! Reader talks about her night sleeping with a girl and someone gets jealous.

Word Count - 1.2k

---------------

Y/n opened the door to the chateau, every head turning to her as she burst in.

"Oh, I've *got* to tell you guys about my night." She sighed happily, sitting next to Sarah on the couch. She had just come back from a party, one she told me about yesterday. It was a party someone from the mainland was throwing and she gushed earlier about how she just *had* to go. My head shot up as she started talking, listening intently.

Usually, I would be there at parties to protect her from creeps but she said it was invite-only. Though she expressed she had wished I could go. Her hands waved enthusiastically as she began talking about her night.

"Okay so I met this girl, her name is Paige. And I was telling her about how I recently came out and she was *very* intrigued by this." Y/n had recently come out to us as Bi. We were all kind of expecting it, she checked *everyone* out.

"Well, one thing led to another and we hooked up." A smile grew on her face as I tried to keep mine from dropping. "I'm telling you, I've been with 3 guys before this and she was the best of all of them, hands down." She slammed her hands on the table. It was a normal occurrence for us to talk to the group about our sexual endeavors but it hurt extra bad to hear about Y/n's. I just had to silently wish it was me. Sarah elbowed her side.

"Oh my God Y/n congrats! Was she hot?" Y/n pulled her phone from her pocket and pulled up a picture of a girl with short black hair, big glasses, green eyes, and big lips. She was gorgeous, but *nothing* compared to who was holding the phone. "Holy shit those eyes!" Sarah said, her eyes widening. "Score." She laughed with Y/n.

"I knew girls would be better at sex than guys." Kie huffed with a shake of her head.
"Oh yeah, they are." I felt my chest tighten along with my jaw, Kiara looking at me with a quirked eyebrow. I just gave her the side-eye and continued listening.

"They know exactly what you need and actually attend to your needs. Nothing compared to those jackrabbits I hooked up with before. I could do better with my hand." Everyone laughed and I just shifted in my seat, swallowing hard. I felt selfish with the thoughts that ran through my head.

*What if she didn't like guys after this? I would have lost my opportunity.*

I stood up from my seat, everyone's eyes shifting to me.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed. I'm not feeling too well." I announced, walking towards my room at the chateau. I wasn't completely lying, my stomach was churning hearing her talk about someone else. I could feel the familiar pressure behind my eyes I got before a headache started.

Once in my room, I shut the door, falling back onto my bed. One side of me wanted to go out and mess around with some touron.

And the other side just wanted to cry.
I heard mumbles from the living room, and soon enough, just as I predicted, someone was knocking on my door.

"What?" I grumbled.

"It's Kie, can I come in? I need something." She asked from the other side of the door, nonchalantly. I mumbled a "sure" and she opened the door, closing it behind her. "Now are you gonna tell me what the hell you're doing in here?" Her arms crossed over her chest, a curious look in her eyes.

"I said I'm not feeling well. Now, what did you need so you can leave?" She rolled her eyes at my question.

"You know damn well I didn't need anything. Now what's wrong?" I stayed silent, thinking if I didn't answer her *maybe* she would just leave. "Is this about Y/n?"

"What's that suppose to mean?" It came out much more defensively than I anticipated, not helping my situation.

"Come on J. I know you've got feelings for her, I know you too well to not notice." I wasn't sure what to say to that. I didn't want her to be right, or for her to *know* that she was right.

"If you refuse to make a move, I'll ask her out for you." I could hear the seriousness behind her words.

"You wouldn't."

"Watch me." She turned around, opening my door and walking out. I stumbled from the bed in surprise, tripping over my own feet.

"Kie!" I yelled, following her down the hall. She made it to the living room, standing in front of Y/n.

"Hey Y/n! Can you come to my room I need to talk to you about, uh, about my headache!" I yelled, my words coming out of my mouth fast and loud. Everyone's faces, including hers, were painted with concern.

"Uh, sure." She laughed, getting up from the couch and adjusting her jacket. On her way to me, she grabbed her purse. "I've got some ibuprofen." She smiled, shaking the bottle in the air a little bit.

"Perfect." I threw a dirty look behind her at Kiara. She sat smugly on the loveseat. I lead her to my room and shut the door behind us.

"This isn't about a headache is it?" She asked, sitting on my bed with a pouty face. The pill bottle hung loosely in her hand.
"Not, really." I huffed, sitting on the bed next to her. She dropped the bottle on the floor, turning to me fully.

"What's up then? You could have just said you wanted to talk." A laugh was behind her voice, probably questioning me.

"So you and that girl." I started, not really knowing how to start this conversation. Stupid Kiara.

"Paige? Yeah, she was cool." She nodded nonchalantly. "You knew I liked girls, right?" She asked.

"Well, of course, I just didn't know you were sleeping with them." My shoulders shrugged, her face contorted. She looked offended.

"Does that bother you?" Her jaw was tight, eyes slightly squinted at me. Clearly, that did *not* come out how I intended.

"No! No. That's not how I meant it. I just, this is really hard." I put my hands over my face, shaking my head.

"Then what exactly did you mean by that JJ?" Her arms crossed over her chest, making it clear that she was not happy.

"I mean, I feel like this when you sleep with anyone." Her eyebrows furrowed, lip curling up a bit.

"Huh?"

"I'm jealous okay?"

"You get girls all the time JJ, you shouldn't be jealous that I get a few." She giggled, completely clueless to what I was saying.

"I'm not jealous of you ya dimwit." I turned my head to her. "I'm jealous of *them*." Her face showed realization, leaning back a little, I assume of shock.

"Oh..." I only nodded. "Well maybe you can take their place sometime?" She smiled at me. "Or we could start a little milder, preferably. Maybe a date? Picnic?"

"I would love that." I said, flashing her a smile. "Do you really think girls are better though?" She shrugged.

"Maybe I just haven't been with the right guy. This could've happened sooner if you would have just spoken up, pussy." She laughed, getting up from my bed.

"Tomorrow at 6?" She nodded, leaving and closing the door behind her.

*Well that was easier than I anticipated.*