Chapter 2

It was Monday morning and time for the girls to go to school. It's their last year of high school and they've been pretty exhausted. At least Mimosa, who had to take the responsibility as the class president, was exhausted. Noelle, on the other hand, was pretty popular in school hence had a lot of friends. She is an average student when it comes to her studies and more of a social butterfly. Mimosa is more of the smarter ones; she keeps her profile low-key and doesn't have many friends.

 Mimosa is more of the smarter ones; she keeps her profile low-key and doesn't have many friends

Noelle's outfit

Mimosa's outfit

Mimosa's outfit

Mimosa and Noelle were all dressed up for school, Acier prepared breakfast for them which they ate. They remembered to thank her for it afterward.

"Goodbye girls. Drive safely." Acier stood by the front door of the mansion as she bid the girls goodbye. Noelle and Mimosa bid Acier goodbye as they walked to Noelle's car.

It was a pink Rolls-Royce Cullinan

It was a pink Rolls-Royce Cullinan. Noelle's father both it for her on her 16th birthday. Though her mom and dad are divorced, she still has a close relationship with both her parents.

Mimosa stood beside the passenger seat, outside of the car, waiting for Noelle to open the door, but there was no sign of Noelle ahead. She turned back and saw Noelle looking at her.
"Hey Noelle, open the door, or else we'll be late for school," Mimosa said.

"Oh, I will, but I'm not driving us to school. You are." Mimosa immediately rolled her eyes at Noelle's statement.

"Come on Noelle, stop joking around and get the door open. If you don't want to drive, we'll just tell the driver to take us to school." Mimosa immediately said with an almost serious tone. She needs to go to school early to start her duties as the class president.