Chapter 3

*read note at the end of the chapter.

Mimosa couldn't help but keep thinking about what Yuno had said to her earlier. That's the thing about you entitled people. Popularity makes you lose awareness of what's around you. What did he mean by that? Did he just call Mimosa entitled? But I said sorry! She thought.

"Is everything alright, Mimosa? What was that all about?" Letoile asked.

"I... don't know," Mimosa replied. She walked with Letoile to class completely ignoring what just happened.

                          ~*~

Noelle and her friends walked towards their lockers to get their books before going to class.

"Once again, our lockers are filled with offerings." Grey said worriedly as there was no space to place her books.

"Yeah, I think there should be a restriction for students giving out gifts." Charmy said.

"Then just kindly reject the gifts if you don't want them." Noelle said as she began to rearrange her locker.

"We both know we can't do that." Charmy said.

"I heard that a girl called Fragil used a lotion she got from a gift a student gave her. The next day she got rashes all over her body." Grey said.

"That's a pretty dumb move if you ask me." Noelle said.

"So why are students still allowed to give gifts again?" Grey turned to Charmy who was just one locker away from her.

"Cause we have a shitty principal who doesn't give a shit about his students." Noelle answered with an aggressive eye roll.

"Fair answer. After hearing about what happened to Fragil, I started throwing my gifts away." Charmy said.

"Me too." Grey joined in.

"What about you, Noelle?" Charmy asked.

They all got their books and were heading to class. Even as they walked to class, they still got glances from people in the hallway and whispers.

"I donate mine to charity. My dad owns an orphanage, so after school, the driver takes the gifts to the children at the orphanage. But don't worry about it, the security guards properly inspect them before giving them to the kids." Noelle said with a proud smile.

"Wait, I thought your father owns a hospital." Charmy asked with a confused face.

"Yes, he does have a hospital, a hotel, and an orphanage. He's about to open a restaurant with the world's best chef, Jamo." Noelle boastfully said.

"OH MY GOD!!! I'm a big fan of Jamo. I've watched his cooking show since I was 7! My dream is to be able to taste his round and tender meat ball someday. Please contact me once your dad's restaurant is finished! I would love to eat a meal made by Jamo!" Charmy said.

"No worries, I'll treat you both for dinner at the restaurant once it's done. I can even get you to meet Jamo." Noelle said as Charmy's eyes lit up.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" Charmy jumped up with joy.

"No problem."

"If your father was that rich then why did your mom divorce him?" Grey finally gathered the courage to ask the question which seemed to have been in her heart for a while.

"Because she is a strong independent actress, she doesn't need a man to buy her shoes." Charmy jokingly explained but after a few seconds, she looked at Noelle as she too was curious to know as well.