III

MEANWHILE ON THE CALL

WILBUR

Something is not right with Tommy he is not his normal self

PHIL

I agree he just does not seem as lively anymore

TUBBO

He does not even want to go on call with me like he always used to 

TOMMY POV

I managed to make the makeup as real as possible. I left the makeup in the bathroom and walked into my room I turned on my face cam and started the stream 

ME 

hi guys I'm back

EVERYONE 

Hi tommy

WILBUR POV 

Tommy came back on with his face cam on which made me feel more relieved. We had streamed for a couple of hours. I went to Tommy's stream, I looked through the chat to see all of them say tommy why are you so ugly, you look skinny, ewww you are SOOO ugly why do not you just go and end it nobody cares about you. My heart sank when I looked at them. I looked at tommy he does look skinny. Then all these thoughts popped into my head what if he is starving himself, what if he is self-harming. NO, I said to myself I must not jump to conclusions.

TOMMY POV

I was just streaming when suddenly, a donation came in saying ewww you are SOOO ugly why do not you just go and end it nobody cares about you I just stared at my screen until I started to feel tears fill my eyes. I quickly said I had to go to the bathroom. I muted and turned off face Cam. I just sat there. Tears pouring down my face. Thinking about what they had said "maybe they are right maybe no one cares about me" I then got a message from Wilbur saying to ignore them they are idiots. I did not believe him though maybe the Dono was talking the truth I should just end it. I unmuted and told stream I had to go before ending stream. My phone was lighting up from people messaging me to ignore them. I went to the bathroom and stared and myself in the mirror. 

No one cares about you

Just do it, cut yourself

I went into the kitchen and got a blade I then ran up to the bathroom I did 2 cuts on each arm surprisingly it felt quite relieving. I did it another 2 times on each arm before cleaning them and bandaging them up. I went over to my bed and lay there still thinking about what everyone had said.

WILBUR POV

I watched as I could see Tommy's eyes get glossy as I could tell he was about to cry. He then said he had to go to the bathroom which I know was a lie. He turned off face Cam and muted himself. I started spamming him to ignore them as they are stupid, but he did not see any of them. After a couple of minutes, he unmuted to say he had to go and ended stream. I felt so bad for him. I continued to spam him. But he saw none of them.

A COUPLE OF WEEKS AFTER TOMMY POV

I woke up all a sudden I was sweaty, and I was hyperventilating. I looked to see the time was 2:00am. I was having a panic attack. I went to Wilbur's contacts and started to call him. I did this because he has anxiety too and will help me through it hopefully. *Phone rings*

WILBUR POV

I was just lying in my bed(asleep). When I started to get a call, I woke up and checked the clock it was 2:00am. "who the fuck is calling me at 2 in the morning" I mumbled to myself. I looked at my phone to see it was Tommy. My heart dropped when I saw it was him. I answered to hear Tommy on the other end hyperventilating trying to say something. I was so terrified something had happened to him. I helped Tommy calm down when I heard a door slam open. I could hear him drop his phone, but he did not hang up.

TOMMY POV

Wilbur helped calm me down until my door slammed open. I dropped the phone when I saw my dad standing there. His eyes looked exactly how they did when he killed mum. I panicked. I backed off into the corner of my room. He turned on the light and stood there HE WAS HOLDING A KNIFE! I froze standing there "WILBUR HELP!" I screamed.my dad ran up to me and sliced my face with the knife cutting my eye.

THIRD PERSON POV

Wilbur on the other end could hear tommy shout WILBUR HELP. He rushed out of bed put on some clothes and ran out into the car. He could hear Tommy's dad grunt then a scream came from Tommy then go up to the phone and hang up he tried calling but it was no use he called Phil Techo but not Tubbo thinking it would scar him for life.

WILBUR POV

ME

Guys we have a major problem

PHIL

What happened 

TECHNO 

Is it something to do with tommy? 

ME

Sadly yes, tommy called me as he was having a panic attack, I calmed him 

down but then his dad came in and I heard tommy scream Wilbur help I then 

Heard his dad throw something at him and he then hung up the phone

PHIL

No fucking way. I'm coming right now

TECHNO

I'm going to book a plane ticket I will be there tomorrow 

ME

Sorry guys I must go I'm driving to his house now

PHIL

I will be there in 2 minutes

TECHNO

Stay safe guys

*HUNG UP*

TOMMY POV

I stood in the corner of my room holding my face in my hands blood dripping everywhere. My dad came closer holding the knife." TAKE OFF THE FUCKING SHIRT" he yelled at me. I did as he said and took off my shirt. He plunged the knife into my chest as I fell to the floor. He screamed at me saying it is my fault that he killed my mother and that I am useless, weak, and selfish. I sat there slumped on my wall. Blood was everywhere. I screamed in pain as he twisted the knife in my chest. Finally, he stopped and walked out the room and out the house. I ran to the bathroom. It was agonising pain with every step. Blood was dripping everywhere. I leaned onto the sink trying to find the first aid kit to patch myself up. I suddenly felt ill. I leaned over the sink and started throwing up. But the thing I was throwing up was not stomach acid. As I thought it would be. I looked down into the sink to see I was throwing up blood. I felt like I was dying (which was true) I went back into my room and sat down against the wall. My vision started going all blurry and dark patches started to appear. Then all a sudden my vision went black as I heard a bang downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hello lovely people just so you know none of the chapters will be proof read. bai bai love ya

remember to eat,drink,sleep and make time for yourself