✔︎02

Today was the grand re-opening of Coffee Prince. Holding my daughters Sun-Hi's hand, we both began walking across the street and down the road to the Coffee Prince cafe. We waited by the entrance, waiting for Ji-hoon to come over and serve the two of us.
"Uncle Ji-hoon!" Sun-hi shouted as she jumped up and pointed at Ji-Hoon, making him look at Sun-Hi and I.
"Oh, Eun-Sook! Sun-Hi!" Ji-Hoon smiled, putting his circular waiting plate between his elbow and lower arm. He walked over to us, bowed and smiled. I bowed back and smiled.
"Hey Ji-Hoon-ah~" I smiled.
"I'll be with you in a second, why don't you guys go find a seat inside." He said, bending down to Sun-Hi's height and patting her head. I smiled as I watched my daughter giggle and smile at Ji-Hoon, my best friend.

-

Sun-Hi had chose a table for us to sit at.
"Eomma (Mum), I want milk." Sun-Hi giggled a smiled.
"Okay sweetheart." I smiled raising from my seat, making my daughter raise from her seat too.
"Let's go order then, shall we?" I asked, holding out my hand signalling for my daughter to take it since It was busy and I didn't want her getting lost in the crowd of people. We walked over to the counter to see Ji-Hoon stood there, he let out a sigh of relief, making me chuckle. It seemed that he'd never been this busy.
"Annyeonghaseyo (Hello), welcome to the Coffee Prince, what would you like to order today?" Ji-hoon said as he closed the till and let out a short, quiet sigh.
"One coffee, a glass of milk and one waffle please Ji-Hoon." I smiled as he looked up at me and smiled back, his eyes lightening up with happiness.
"Of course." He smiled as he turned around, revealing a guy with dark hair in a ponytail. He looked way too familiar. I looked down at my bag/pursed bag. I took it off and rummaged through.
"Eun-Sook?..." A voice I instantly recognised said, coming from in front of me. My bag fell out of my hand and down to the floor.
"Sun-Ki.." I said in a state of shock.
"Whose this eomma (Mum)?" Sun-Ki asked, I crouched down to her height picking up my black pursed bag and patting her on the head, my arms wrapped around her as I picked her up. I quickly turned and bowed to Ji-Hoon.
"Joesonghabnida (Sorry)." I said quickly before turning and leaving.

Why him?

I ran out of the cafe leaving my ex-boyfriend and best friend surrounded by the crowd of people.

"Y/n! Wait!" Sun-Ki shrieked as I ran with him following me.

"Goodbye Sun-Ki!" I shouted as I panted still running but I was slowing down due to my lack of breath.

"You're not leaving me this time!"

Hands wrapped around my waist as my arms were tight around my daughter, Sun-Hi. Sun-Ki was back hugging me, not allowing me to leave again.

"I love you."

He loves me.. Couldn't he have said that before..

Before he broke my heart....