𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒.

━━━━━━━ ° .✦ ❛ WELCOME TO HEAT WAVES !

a graphic shop made by me a.k.a june a.k.a a not so talented artist ( who, despite having exams right now, had the great idea of adding pressure on herself ahah), where you can order a bunch of different graphics! i'm currently trying to get into the 'graphic design' world, and what better way to do so than crack your screens with the masterpieces i'll make for you to practice. enjoy hotties <3

road shimmer, wiggling the vision, heat
heat waves, i'm swimming in a mirror . . . 

━━ GLASS ANIMALS

RULES ✦

ONE. you are allowed to shop hop, as long as the other person making you graphics is okay with it, and you'll end up using them both at some point.

TWO. i'm using a batch system for this shop, so you get to request a maximum of two covers, two manips, and three gifs. once i open a new batch, feel free to request again. 

THREE. your book must be published, or is going to within a period of three days.

FOUR. be patient, and polite, i mean- that's not hard huh ?

FIVE. respect the payment, and don't steal. if you do, you'll be blacklisted, muted, and my babe anurima is gonna come for you with their golden duo a.k.a nick goode & pennywise, i wouldn't dare if i were you *evil face*.

SIX. password is to add an emoji at the beginning of your request, and give this book a shoutout (wanna reach people loves).

SEVEN. don't screenshot the graphics. once i post your request, you have three days to claim it, and i'll send you a link to download it.

REQUESTING TIPS ✦

ONE. start by writing your pen/user name in the dedicated part for each graphic, and complete your form in the comments.

TWO. make sure that your face claims have enough/good resources.

THREE. add two links of graphics you'd want me to get inspired by (not mine ofc).

FOUR. be detailed and creative!

FIVE. although i'll try to accept most of the requests, i have the right to deny/ignore some if : you're rude, you haven't read/followed the rules & payment, you aren't detailed enough in your form, lack of resources or inspiration. 

VIPS ✦

VIPS PREVILEGES ━━ they don't have to follow the rules (besides the credit), they can request whenever they want (even when it's closed), they can request through pms, they don't have to use the graphics, they'll always come first.

i'll add a list soon, but you guys know who you are (friends, moots)! if you're unsure, lemme know here !

PAYMENT ✦

ONE. credit! is! a! must! in the description & introduction for covers, and for gifs, manips etc. in the part you're using it.

TWO. a permanent follow. simple, if you unfollow after receiving your request . . . the golden duo.

THREE. share this book in your message board <3

that's all! happy requesting babes <3 hope i wasn't too
 strict with the rules & everything. the first batch is gonna
include the forms and examples! see you there (;