십이 (12)

Hanuel's eyes snapped open as she felt the burning lash of something.

I'm on a bed...that's why I was feeling something soft like clouds.

She tried to move her head but it was tied firmly in place. She couldn't move her other body parts either. She was spread out like a star.

Her irises slowly trailed to her feet, where he stood, gazing upon her.

"..."

His hair turned white in the moonlight and his eyes were hooded.

He stood there in a white buttoned up long sleeved shirt and pants, couldn't tell what color the pants were.

He was breathing heavily, just standing there before he fell face first onto the space on the bed.

The one between her legs...

Then he started crawling up, touching her legs and places he isn't supposed to touch.

"Let me go, you perverted asshole!" She kicked uselessly at him, remembering that she couldn't move her legs.

"Smells like fear and strawberries," he sniffed the air around me. "Maybe it's your stank ass breath that wouldn't make you smell something good in your life," slipped through her lips.

"Now, then. You shouldn't be disrespectful to me, now would you? You're lucky to even be alive in my presence," he suddenly leaned into her face, "I could kill you now, you know. End your misery and send your body back to your friends."

"You wouldn't dare," she hissed. "Try me darling. But alas, I need you for something."

"What is that, bruv? Money?" She rolled her eyes. "Who is my father, Haneul?" He asked, face one inch away from hers.

Bro, know your standards.

"Mammon. I knew since day one," she smiled, "And you're hunting me down to get my powers since I'm the heiress to Lucifer throne."

"Clever girl. I know that you're smart," he smirked.

"Yeah, didn't take that long to figure it out. I felt a presence weaker than mine when you came that day. I just didn't tell anyone."

"But, are you sure, my pretty...that you're gonna be walking out ?" He asked as...

He started unbuttoning his shirt.

Screams and cries ripped though the quiet of the night.

Hunter heard them clearly but didn't think that those were his sister's, since she rarely screams.

He sat on a branch that was strong enough to hold his weight and gazed at the stars since he couldn't sleep.

This was some comfort to him, it mostly runs in the family where they would hide away to look at anything at night.

"Hunter?"

He looked down.

Taehyung looked up.

"Hmm?" He hummed in response, going back to star gazing.

Tae flew up and joined him on the branch. Surprisingly, it holds.

"Are you sure we'll be able to get Haneul back?" He asked him.