십구(19)

Jin packed up the tent and returned it to his bag. The others tied up Hunter as they did before. They gave each other encouraging smiles because words were useless at this point.

"Whatever happens," Hoseok spoke, cracking his neck," Happens." Yoongi stayed quiet during the entire time, too engrossed in his own personal matters to hear anyone else. He stayed like that until Namjoon patted on his shoulder, jolting him a little.

Jungkook was the most anxious of them. He was rechecking his supplies for the nth time when Jimin gave him a glare that speaks "RELAX YOUR ASS."

"Are we all ready?" Namjoon asked for what it seems to be like the final time. Everyone nodded and formed a single file, Hunter in front, followed by Namjoon followed, followed by the others. The marched through the forest until they had arrived at Nova Crest, the capital, where they sent an owl carrier two weeks before to Young to meet them there.

The silence was deafening and hard, paper rustled in the wind. Houses stood abandoned, old and paint was peeling off. Though no one lived there, the eight felt like there were eyes staring at them, into their souls. But they chose to not let that stop them from achieving their goal.

After a long march through the capital, they had finally made it at the castle, in which the seven of them had called 'Home'. The  guards had recognized them immediately so no hesitation was shown forth to not block their path. They made it through the entrance with ease and Haneul quickly leapt out of the Amber and into Hunter without anyone noticing.

"Just stick to the plan," Namjoon whispered. "Fuck it up and your faces will be like the rug in the bathroom floor," Jin threatened.

They met Young in the main throne room, overseeing preparations for something important. As part of the plan, Hunter used his powers to draw an invisible chalk circle everywhere Young stepped before letting Haneul control his, well, everything.

"Young," Namjoon addressed.

"So you found another demon, as you told me," he tilted his head upwards, smirking. "Yeah, we found him just wondering around the capital so we decided to bring him in," Jungkook spoke.

"And the fool decided to trust us," Taehyung laughed with fake sympathy. Young walked up closer to Hunter, examined him and spoke, "You look exactly like the demon Namjoon killed a week ago, just the masculine version. But I have one question. How are you not able to kill him?"

"Well, he is the eldest son of Lucifer so he's more powerful that his sister," Hoseok sounded matter-of-factly,"We had quite a bit of trouble trying to subdue him." Young took another look at Hunter's eyes when he saw it.

"Now," Hunter spoke in Haneul's voice.

Young widened his eyes before Yoongi pulled up the gun and fired, catching him off guard and getting a silver bullet in the chest area.

The others pinned him down while he was dazed in a second, using their powers to keep him down while Hunter burst out of the ropes.

He smirked before speaking in Haneul's voice , "This is what you get, bastard."

His eyes turned dark.

He started levitating.

Young struggled against their grasp, feeling powerless although he has Haneul's powers. He's feeling the same way that Haneul felt during all this.

Hunter recited the spell in Backwardish:

"'!sreh semoceb efil yM

,sevil ruo hctiwS