Chapter 29 (Final)

Y/N'S POV

Yuta drags me to his room as he ends up closing the door.
"There... now we're alone..." He says as he finally places me on his lap while he sat on his bed.
Uncomfortably laughing... as I of course did not really expect him to do so, he looks at me confused.
"What? What's wrong?"
"Oh nothing... it's just... I'm so glad to be back!" I said as I wrapped my arms around him while he does the same too.
"I'm very glad you're back too Babe..." He says gently.

Then staring into each other's eyes for a while, we closed the gap and ended up connecting our lips together. But as there was a big turn on... the kissing became messy as we used our tongues for it too.
And that was when I least expected, we both were starting to make love...

***

THIRD PERSON POV

As time continued on for Yuta and Y/n, they've never seen the two Shin girls ever again which meant that Y/n was safe to leave the house and travel anywhere she wanted to.
Since she has Yuta always by her side, no man will ever come near her and yet she also learned how to defend herself and also taught Irene as well.
Pretty soon, Yuta and Y/n ended up moving out of Taeil's house and renting their own apartment. Irene decided to stay with Taeil, Haechan, and Mark.
But to close it all off, Yuta and Y/n ended up having kids of their own as Irene and Taeil got together as well and had their own kids too.
Haechan and Mark eventually moved out and continued living their lives together.

All of them still keep in close contact, but once in a while they'll all meet up whenever a special occasion happens.

THE END!

P.S. this wasn't the ending I expected, but since I haven't been too active with this book, I just wanted to end it here... but I still hope you all loved this story! Please vote and comment! That'll mean so much to me... 🥺
Now... it's time for me to work on my other story!

Author signing out of book! ✌️