The Siege of Vraks or Krieg charge

Hello everyone thank you for the patience in waiting for this reaction

As I said please lay me some criticism and enjoy the reading

I do not own Rwby, nor Warhammer 40,000

........................................................................

Team RWBY and JNPR murmured to one another

Yang was worried of Ruby's innocent mindset changed from this universe,

Ren and Blake were more or less intrigued by the universe they saw stories the box

Just then Apollo reappears once again

"Greetings, now that you know the intro to the Imperium it is time I show you one of many glorious battles of the Imperium" Apollo stated to which Ruby asked, "what battle is this?"

"The Siege of Vraks my good dear... Now first you will need a quick run down to why this battle happened"

The group looked at one another then nodded to the box

Apollo coughed a bit than explains "you see there was a cardinal known as Xaphan, he was highly praised from the ecclesiarch, he Inspired the masses about the emperor and making Holy rebellions to re-taking the Imperium with his Zealot followers"

At first, the group thought that this Xaphan guy was a pretty chill guy

"Now here's the juicy part, Xaphan had a friend in the ecclesiarch who is secretly a Chaos Worshipper, his name was Deacon Mamon he convinced Xaphan that he was the chosen one, a living saint even, this got Xaphan Convinced than he led another army to punish the unclean, to which he went to Vraks to which he convinced many people and ceded the Imperium... In short, he rebelled against the Imperium."

The group nodded

Weiss asked, "did the Imperium ask him to rejoin the Imperium and be punished?"

To Apollo simply laughing than saying "Nope! They sent an assassin to kill him to which failed to justify why he decided to leave the imperium"

Weiss drooped down to how stupid the imperium was, can't they just talk it out?

Jaune looked at the box "then what happened?"

"The Imperium sent out the 88th Siege Army known as The Death Korps of Krieg, a group of cloned, shovel-wielding, gas-masked, trench loving, enthusiast who loved charging out and being killed in the name of the emperor."

"Why would they do that?" Yang asked Apollo to which he answers

"Because their ancestors betrayed the imperium... They can't forgive themselves or even think straight... Their planet was bombarded with nukes, their homes are in bunkers due to radiation, and to top it all off... They do not retreat and if you even suggest the idea... You get killed"

The group slowly nodded to this

'what are nukes?' Weiss, Blake, and Jaune Thought

"Now back to Vraks, the administratum which are clerks, scribes and administration staff to keep the imperium Stable, thought that the Kriegs can take it the planet in twelve years, so at 813.M41 the planet Vraks was Besieged to take down Xaphan and his followers"