chapter one

There he was lying on the ground, not moving an inch. I heard the others around me but it was muffled, I couldn't believe it. Jim was dead. Morgana had killed him. I just stood there unable to feel anything. I heard the others cry while I stood there with tears rolling down my face. Things started to get blurry and I heard the witch cackle from above. I couldn't move even if I tried. Claire turned her head to me. And then, everything went black.

My body jerked up and I was back in my room. I was sweating and I started breathing heavily.

It was just a dream. I looked at the alarm clock. 3:00 am. It happened again.

Ever since the Battle of the Bands happened, I've been having nightmares of Jim dying. It happened every night, and it was the same dream over and over again. I could never sleep peacefully. I always had the guilt in me, that it was my fault he almost died. He protected me and he got hurt for it. I never forgave myself.

I looked over at my phone which was buzzing loudly. It was Toby. As I answered the phone I heard a loud yell from the other side.

"Y/n you need to come to where we are right now!" I realized that the voice was not Toby.

"Eli?" I said with confusion.

"I have a theory and I need your help, Toby is already with me. I'm sending my location, come as soon as you can!" He hung up the phone and I was left in the darkness with my thoughts. I quickly got ready and took my bike out to the spot where they were.

As I reached I saw two blue human-like forms. As I looked closer I saw that Steve was pushing Eli away and Toby was in the back. I could tell that Eli and Steve were talking, but I couldn't hear anything.

I slowly crept up so I could hear better.

Before anything else could happen I heard a loud clunk from behind me.

"Incoming!" One of the blue life forms yelled.

I quickly pulled out the scimitars that Nomura gave me and ran to Toby. A flying object came towards Toby and the others, and before anything else could happen I jumped up and hit the thing, which sent it flying back to the owner.

"Y/n?" One of the life forms said while looking at me.

I slowly backed away and stood in front of Toby.

How did they know my name?

I didn't have time to question them as I remembered that there was still something after us. I looked up at one of the buildings and realized that there was a big robot-looking being, it glowed yellow and was about the size of Aargh.

"Hand over the royal cores before I break your bones!" The thing spoke as he held his weapon high.

"Run!" I yelled.

We all headed in the opposite direction and I glanced back to see the thing throwing its weapon at Steve. Before it hit him I pushed Steve out of the way.

We quickly started to run again. I looked back to see it chasing us.

"How do you not know him? All aliens know each other."

I noticed that Eli was talking to one of the unknown forms while running. We stopped at an alleyway before running to another street.

The robot-looking thing stopped in front of us and I pulled my weapons out. I stood in front of the group.

"I will crush you!" The robot exclaimed while throwing his weapons at us yet again.

I stood there frozen unsure of what to do. But before I could react a blue shield popped up in front of us. I realized that one of the blue life forms made it.

"Who the hell are these guys Toby?" I yelled before running to another alleyway.

"They are Aja and Krel! You know, the new kids?"

"No way." I stopped for a moment.

"You guys are Aja and Krel?" I asked while they were running.

One of them looked at me. "More running, less talking! We'll explain later."

I continued to run and we finally lost the thing chasing us. 

Looks like this summer is going to be eventful.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it! If you have any suggestions let me know. Thank you and have a good day!