𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10

{𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 | 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯}

————

Rosalie's pov ~

I and Elijah treaded through the Bayou, attempting to find the woman carrying my niece. Throughout the entire hike Elijah had attempted to make conversation, but I simply ignored him everytime.

"I'm sorry." Elijah apologised, keeping his gaze towards the ground. I looked towards him, taking interest in the sudden apology. "I should of been honest with you since the beginning. I shouldn't of made it seem as if there wasn't something going on between me and Hayley." He admitted.

I stared at him in mild shock, before a idea popped into my head. "Can I do something really quickly?" I asked, leaning against a near by tree. "Uh, sure..." he cautiously agreed, eyeing me suspiciously.

Before Elijah could comprehend what was happening, I rushed sped him, punching his face. With the added Vampire strength, He bent over in pain, holding his hand to his cheek, cursing under his breath. Seeing the opportunity to cause him more pain, while he was still bent over I kicked him to the ground. "Is that a bit of dirt on your jacket, Elijah?" I kneeled to the ground, acting concerned.

"I deserved that." he groaned, pushing himself against the tree. He attempted to wipe the dirt off his suit jacket, but was ultimately failing. "Here, let me help you up." I held out a hand, in which he accepted. Just as he thought I was about to help him up, I twisted his wrist, causing the bones in his forearm to break. "Oh dear, I'm so sorry." I sarcastically apologised.

"I deserved that too." He mumbled, popping the bones back into place. "Your right, you do. You deserve a lot more." I kicked him in the ribs, my heel digging into him. "Ok, ok I get it! I would deeply appreciate it if you stopped violating me!" he exclaimed in pain.

"Uh, no-" my attention was diverted by a familiar heartbeat rhythm in the distance. "Get up!" I urged him, presenting my hand out again. He eyed me cautiously, scared I was going to trick him again. "I said get up! I hear the baby's heartbeat."

Rushing to Accept my genuine help, he listened into the distance, hearing the very same heartbeat. "It's coming from over there." he pointed East, scurrying towards the heartbeat.

"Slow down! I'm in six-inch heels!" I pleaded, attempting to catch up to him.
"Then take them off." he suggested. "Elijah mikaelson! I am not walking barefoot in mud!" I called out, annoyed that he even suggest something so absurd.

Letting out a loud sigh, he slowed down his pace. "Just come here." he gestured towards himself. "If you're suggesting I let you carry me, you have lost your mind." I chuckled.