Prison Ship

"You're standing on my scarf" (y/n) looked down and noticed he was indeed standing on the Doctor's scarf.

"Oh sorry" he said before quickly moving his foot. The two Timelords were currently standing at the control console of the Tardis. "So where are we headed?" He asked as he flipped a switch on the console. The Doctor repositioned his scarf so (y/n) wouldn't step on it again.

"You'll see" the Doctor replied as he clicked a few buttons and the Tardis started rematerializing in its new location.

Romana heard the sounds of the Tardis' rematerialization and  walked into the console room. "We're there then?" She asked as she walked past the two Timelords and to the door.

"Indeed we are" the Doctor replied before opening the door and walking out of the Tardis

"Indeed we are" the Doctor replied before opening the door and walking out of the Tardis. "Hello-o-o-o!" He shouted into the dark corridors stretching before the ship.

"Must have taken a wrong turn eh Doctor?" (Y/n) asked as he and Romana followed him out of the ship.

"No, no, this should be the right place" the Doctor replied as he looked around. He pulled a flashlight out of one of his pockets and turned it on.

"Well mind telling us where 'the right place' is Doctor?" Romana asked as the group started walking down the corridor.

"You know, I'm not quite sure. There was a distress signal coming from this ship" the Doctor said as he looked up at the ceiling and noticed some lights. "Romana if you'd be so kind"

"Hm?" She asked before looking up and noticing the lights. "Oh of course" she replied before pulling out her sonic screwdriver and aimed it at the lights. A second later the ship was lit up. The Doctor put away his flashlight.

 The Doctor put away his flashlight

They looked around the ship. The interior was mostly silver with bits of black. "Doctor is this-" (Y/n) was cut off by the sounds of stomping coming from farther down the corridor.

"Yes. I believe it is" the Doctor replied as he the group turned back the way they came from.

As they ran down the hall Romana heard a sort of zapping sound coming from behind them. She dropped to the ground and watched a laser beam shot over her head. She turned to where the shot had come from and spotted the metal warrior. "Doctor! Cybermen!"

The Doctor and (y/n) turned around and noticed Romana on the ground

The Doctor and (y/n) turned around and noticed Romana on the ground. (Y/n) quickly helped her up as the Doctor got between them and the Cyberman. "Take me to your leader" he said with a smile as he put his hands up.

A few minutes later the three Timelords were escorted onto the bridge of the ship. "Three more have been captured" the cyberman who had found them said to the one who appeared to be their leader.

"Good. They too shall be upgraded. Put them with the other humans" the leader said.

"Oh uh, you should probably know we aren't human then. Therefore we can't be upgraded" (y/n) said as he looked over at the leader. "Scan us. Two hearts, not one"

The lead cyberman started scanning (y/n). While the attention was on him Romana pulled out her sonic screwdriver and discreetly aimed it at a control panel on the far side of the room. She activated the screwdriver and watched as the panel flashed. "I released the humans. Well the ones who weren't already upgraded" she whispered to the Doctor. "We should get them to the tardis. That's their only chance"

"Yes I agree" the Doctor replied.

The cyberman finished scanning the three and then turned to the other cybermen. "Can we just go then?" (Y/n) asked quietly as he watched the cybermen converse.

"I think so" Romana shrugged before the three Timelords just turned around and walked out of the room.

The group soon arrived at a balcony overlooking the prison area. "Shall we take the lift or fly?" Romana asked as she looked down from the balcony.

"Let's not be ostentatious" the Doctor replied as he started walking towards the lift.

"Alright, let's fly then" Romana said with a serious look on her face.

"That would look silly" the Doctor replied as he turned back to her. "We'll take the lift, come on"

"I would rather fly" (y/n) mumbled before following the two onto the lift.

"You're more than welcome to go try it" Romana replied before pressing the button to close the doors and take them to the prison floor.

"Never mind" (y/n) sighed before waiting. A minute later the lift door opened. "You hear that?" (Y/n) asked as he tried to better make out the vague noise.

"That would most likely be the prisoners" Romana said as she began walking towards the voices.

"K-9?" (Y/n) spoke into a communicator that he pulled out of his pocket.

"What are you doing?" The Doctor asked as he turned to him. Romana kept walking towards the voices.

"Calling K-9" (y/n) replied.

"How? Where did you get tha-" he was cut off by K-9s response.

"Yes master?" K-9 asked through the communicator.

"Bring the tardis to my coordinates" (y/n) said before turning off the device and putting it back in his pocket.

"K-9 can't fly the tardis" the Doctor said as he looked at the boy.

"You're about to see very silly doctor" (y/n) smirked before the tardis materialized around (y/n). The boy now stood inside the tardis. He quickly opened the doors and looked at the Doctor. "You were saying?"

The Doctor huffed before going to help Romana get the prisoners.

An hour later all the prisoners had finally been dropped off on their respective planets. "Another job well done" (y/n) said as he sat on the tardis console.

The Doctor pushed the boy off of the console. "This is a living spaceship, not a chair"

"Lighten up doc" (y/n) replied with a smirk.

"Just don't sit on my ship" the Doctor said with a yawn before walking through the doors to the rest of the Tardis.

"Must be his time of the month" (y/n) shook his head before sitting back down on the Tardis console.

"Don't be so vulgar" Romana shook her head as she looked at the boy. "Come on. Let's go somewhere" the girl smiled at (y/n) before pressing a few buttons and flipping a few switches. They then took off again.

Word count:1103

(Can you tell yet that I'm still not great at writing action chapters? Hopefully that'll improve)