Allegiances

BRACKENCLAN:

Leader: Emberstar - orange tom with a yellow flame-like pattern, a burnt back leg and amber eyes (Age 31)

Deputy: Hailglow - freckled silver and tan tabby she cat with one blue and one yellow eye (Age 56) (Apprentice: Yellowpaw)

Medicine Cat: Dawnfleck - pale yellow tom with a white chest and green eyes (Age 31)

-

Warriors:

Hazelpuddle - brown and white she cat with white freckles and blue eyes (Age 54) (Apprentice: Crookedpaw)

Jaggedtail - brown freckled tom with a striped tail, a tan underbelly and dirty green eyes (Age 52) (Apprentice: Crowpaw) 

Ripplesnout - blueish gray tom with a white muzzle and blue eyes (Age 42)

Boltfur - dark blue she cat with pale yellow spots and yellow eyes (Age 37) 

Magpiefrost - dark blue and yellow tom with orange eyes (Age 37) 

Coralsnap - white, blue and orange mackerel tabby she cat with gray eyes (Age 34) 

Cloudslumber - white tom with cream and brown patches and caramel eyes (Age 33) (Apprentice: Cardinalpaw) 

Redblossom - red she cat with green eyes (Age 32)

Mapleswirl - pale brown and cream she cat with amber eyes (Age 30)

Mothbrook - fluffy golden tabby she cat with orange eyes (Age 30) (Apprentice: Cinderpaw) 

Flashfire - dark gray she cat with red, orange and yellow streaks, and orange eyes (Age 28) (Apprentice: Bearpaw)

Briarfish - beautiful brown she cat with a pine cone necklace, two leaves on the back of her head and yellow eyes (Age 20) (Apprentice: Brownpaw)

Flintsplash - dark gray tabby tom with unusually sharp teeth and yellow eyes (Age 20) (Apprentice: Graypaw)

Honeyfluff - fluffy golden she cat with yellow eyes (Age 20) (Apprentice: Canarypaw) 

Foxpuddle - orange and white she cat with hazel eyes (Age 16) 

Apprentices:

Bearpaw - dark brown tom with hazel eyes (Age 15)

Brownpaw - brown tom with yellow eyes (Age 14)

Graypaw - gray tom with yellow eyes (Age 14)

Yellowpaw - dark yellow she cat with yellow eyes (Age 14)

Cinderpaw  - white, blue and orange mackerel tabby tom with orange eyes (Age 11) 

Crookedpaw - dark blue she cat with yellow stripes and dark gray eyes (Age 11)

Canarypaw - light cream and gray she cat with one caramel eye (Age 9)

Crowpaw - brown and dark gray she cat with teal eyes (Age 9) 

Cardinalpaw - fluffy amber tom with blue eyes (Age 6) 

Queens:

Goosepoppy - pale yellow she cat with gray patches, black spots running down her back and green eyes (Age 36) (Mothering Gorsekit, brown marked she kit with a white back left paw and icy blue eyes, Specklekit, golden tabby tom with brown stripes, freckles and amber eyes, and Sprucekit, dark brown tom with brown eyes) (Age 4)

Snailfang - light brown tabby she cat with a curled tail and orange eyes (Age 53) (Mothering Hazelkit, light brown she kit with hazel eyes, and Kestrelkit, freckled brown tabby tom with hazel eyes) (Age 3)