- chapter three -

AMARA'S POV:

The Fair...
I'm applying my final touch of skincare on my face before I hear the door knocking and my best friend screaming.

"I'm coming, i'm coming!" I'm quickly running down the stairs and open the door to see not my best friend but my nemesis.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"You know that my sister doesn't have her licence, so i'm being forced to drive you to the fair and wait around for you both to finish Matthews." He says lifting his hand and running it through his hair.

"But where is Rowan?" I ask

"Sitting in the car waiting for us, if you don't hurry up she might think something is going on." He says smirking.

"In your dreams Kingston." I say while trying to hold back my laugh.
He's has to be dreaming to think anything remotely romantic will happen between us ever. We start to walk back to the car and I can't help but admire it. I cannot lie when I say that Christian has impeccable taste in fashion, accessories and cars.

"Hey girl, what's took you so long? Messing around with my brother?" Rowan says laughing.

"That's the last thing i'll ever do." I say rolling my eyes while trying to put my seatbelt on. I swear I hear Christian mumble something under his breath but he starts to drive to one of my favourite places to exist.
the fairway country fair
Something interesting always happens at the fair that is what makes it so fun. Last year my least favourite teacher got dunked 14 times and the year before someone left the gate unlocked at the petting zoo and all of the animals went everywhere. It was crazy and so funny. I wonder what will happen this year...
———————————————————————————
I wonder what happens at the fair...
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter :)
seya in the next one!
Follow my Tiktok:
: yolowrites