Lizzie Saltzman + Hope Mikaelson {part 1} (3)

(Y/n pov)
I just woke up and I was Alr horney cause I was having a wet dream of my girlfriend, Hope Mikaelson. Fuck I need to find her. I got up and looked at the other bed across from mines Lizzie was peacefully sleeping. Josie left to go to the mystic falls high school and Lizzie didn't wanna be alone so she moved into my dorm cause me Hope, Lizzie, and Josie are very close so ig she felt comfortable with me. I changed then went to Hopes dorm expecting her to be sleeping but when I got there she wasn't even there.

Ur outfit ⬇️

I then just went to Alaric's office cause he'll probably know where she is

I then just went to Alaric's office cause he'll probably know where she is. "Alaric um do you know where Hope is?"I asked. "Yea she's in the Jeep outside we're bout to leave we need to take care of some things"Alaric said. "Things as in?"I said. "Nothing to worry about Y/n we'll be back soon"He said then smiles. "Well can I help with anything?"I asked hoping him to say yes so I can see Hope. "Um actually no you don't need to come it would be putting you in danger-"He said before I interrupted. "Oh but it's ok to have a 19 year old girl fight monsters with you"I say as I cross my arms. "She's a tribrid a fully actived one so yes it's ok she's the most powerful being"He said. "Mhm ik"I said and rolled my eyes. He sighs "I know you miss her but she has to help or else things will get bad real bad!"He says. "Whatever"I say then simply walk out back to my dorm. As I walk in I see Lizzie laying on her bed then she looks at me. "Welp Hope left"I said as I walked up to Lizzie. "Great again ugh...and lay down you idiot"She says as she pulls my me down and I lay next to her. We just start talking literally about just life and our problems and other shit. But I still feel horney soo. "Lizzie you should go talk with mg seems like you really need to!"I said just saying that so I can I have the dorm for myself. "Ok right I will bye see you later"She says then leaves. Once the door closes I quickly get on my bed and take off my pants and underwear then start sticking my fingers in and out of myself. I soon start to moan as I go faster but I realize Lizzie will probably be back in 18 minutes tops so I grab a dildo from Hopes drawer cause I don't have any of my own and go back on my bed. It's one of those double ended dildos. I stick it in me and go in and out. Sooner or later I hear the door open right when I was putting my pants back on. "He fu- wth why where you- what where you- huh"Lizzie said. "Shut up I'm honry ok"I said then grabbed Lizzie and kissed her. She pushed me off. "Hello ur dating Hope and she would probably kill me if she found out about this!"She said. "Nah she won't she'll kill me in a not literal way tho if you know what I mean"I said then chuckled. "Ew and fine but quickly ok"She said walking to me. I smirked then pushed her on the bed and got on top of her. When I did so I could hear her start to breathe heavy. I did a little side smirk then started to kiss her lips then to her neck. Soon I took off her shirt and kissed down to her stomach. I then took off my shirt and took off her pants. I soon started to rub her through her underwear making her moan lowly. A little bit of that then I took off her underwear. I went down and licked her clit soon then started to suck it. She was moaning loud and trying to close her legs which means she was about to cum so I stopped and took off the rest of my clothes. I grabbed the dildo from before and put it in then I positioned myself in also put it in me. We both started moving back and forth. Moans and our thighs clapping together filled the room. Soon we finished and put our clothes back on. After that we just sat the and talked for a while. Soon We heard the door open. "Y/n you're so gonna get-"Hope said but stopped because she saw Lizzie sitting there. "I guess I'll go now"Lizzie said awkwardly walking out of the room. Hope watches Lizzie leave the room and watches the door close then she walks up to me sitting on the bed...

A/n:OOP UM ANYWAYS SO MAKING PART TWO SOON OK NOW BYE.

Words:838