Mattia Polibio (5)

I was just on my phone on me and Mattia's bed. Scrolling on Tiktok then I saw Mattia on my fyp with his shirt off doing some dance but it made him look hot. I lowkey got turned on from that. "Fuck"I heard Mattia scream and hit the table causing me too jump back. "Yoo"I said but he didn't hear me. So I got up and took off his headset. "Wtf"he said. "Chill Tia you too loud"I said still standing there looking at him. "Sorry"He said harshly and put his headset back on and started playing again. I rolled my eyes and sat on his lap blocking his computer. He put his hand on my back and pushed me down so now I was laying on his shoulder. I sat back up blocking the screen again he was about to do the same thing again but i started grinding on him making him stop. As I grinded on him I put my head on his shoulder kissing his neck. His breathing started to get heavier. "Yo Mattia u good?" Ale questioned Tia. "Y-yea"He said as I started to grind faster on him making him almost groan. "I'll be back guys hold up"He said then pressed some button ig to turn off the mic and left his headset on. He then gripped my ass and started to help me grind. "Fuck"He said with a groan. I then started to feel a bulge under me so while I was grinding I went slow and hard.(that's sounds weird Ik but idk how to explain it)i went up to kiss him which turned into a make out. Sooner or later we both had our pants off. As we're making out Mattia moves my underwear to the side and sticks it in. Once it goes in I moan loudly. I sit there for a second then start bounce up and down going kinda slow. He puts his hands on my waist thrusting into me hard. Which makes me moan and throw my head back. I put my hands on the desk then arch my back making Mattia hit my g-spot. I literally scream and start to bounce faster. My eyes roll back as me and Mattia both moan loudly. "Fuck right there daddy"I scream. "Uh huh...shit bounce faster babygirl"He says and I start to bounce faster. "FUC-"I get cut off by me cumming and I scream again. I stop bouncing cause I couldn't anymore I was so tired. But Mattia keep going. My legs we're shaking so much at that point and my legs were also starting to feel numb. "FUCK ME RIGHT THERE DADDY!"I scream and moan as me and Mattia cum at the same time. My head falls off bro his shoulder as we're both out of breath. "FUCK ME" "RIGHT THERE DADDY" "Bounce faster babygirl" We hear from the headset. "Fucking shit"Mattia says still out of breath. "Damn y'all went that hard"Alejandro says and the boys laugh. "Fuck you guys!"Mattia says then turns it off. "They really heard us tho"I said with a little laugh. "It's was worth it tho"He said.

Words:543