Mason Mount -Gender reveal-

Y/N POV:

Finally! Today is the day that I have been waiting for since I found out that I was pregnant, I was so tempted to look at the note the midwife gave me with the gender on it, but Mason took it away before I could, saying "Your gonna ruin the surprise". Mason say's Mason say's he doesn't care what the gender is as long as the baby is healthy, but you can tell he wants a little boy, someone to teach football and have a son and dad bond with. I will be happy with either but I would love to have a little boy first.

When my alarm went off I crawled out of bed as fast as my pregnant body would allow me and get ready for my dad. Mason groaned loudly while putting his head under the pillow, making my way over to him I lifted the pillow and hit him with it,"What was that for?" He whined, "Get up mason" I replied smacking him again "I'm up calm you little self down". Scoffing I walked into the bathroom to get ready. I didn't need to worry about any decorations downstairs as we hired someone to do it as I was pregnant and Mason would even have a clue where to start. Putting on my white shirt dress, smiling me and Mason made our way downstairs and gasped when we saw what had been set up.

Inside:

Outside:

Outside:

Once we had thanked everyone for coming and talked to them

Once we had thanked everyone for coming and talked to them. An hour later it was finally time and we all made our way's outside.

Mason POV;

This is the moment I find out if I'm gonna have a little boy or girl and I'm also just as nervous and I have no idea why. I would love to have a little boy first then a girl but I would never admit that, just the image in my head of me teaching my little boy football. Y/N had planned this bit out all I knew was that I was kicking the football.

Y/N gave our main people in our family a cannon to fire in our direction for when we pop it. She gave one to my parents, her parents, one each to her siblings, one each to my siblings and one to Declan and Lauren. Making her way over to me with a big ballon I chuckled and said "Wow you really did make this big", " of course I did. Right guys we are gonna count down from 10, Mason you need to start at 3 so it all goes of at the same time. Okay, and me and the family go off at one, Okay. Mason please hit the ball up and don't miss" As she said that everyone laughed, laughing too I said "I will don't worry"

"Right 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 ,1". When everyone got to 3 I booted the ball upwards, just as the ball exploded everyone's cannons and Y/N balloons went off as well. Blue smoked filled the air and me and Y/N. Screaming I jumped up and down while saying "IT'S A BOY, IT'S A BOY". Turing around to Y/N she had tears streaming down her face, sprinting to her I cuddled her into my chest while thanking her "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm so happy you have no idea". She mumbled "You don't have to thank me, thank you". Smiling at her I kissed her and dropped to my knees and kissed her baby bump while saying "I can't wait to meet you little guy, we're gonna have so much fun. I love you so much already".