Phil foden -cheating-

Y/N POV:

Me and Phil always make sure Ronnie get's out the house as kids these day's spend there life indoors, me and Phil didn't want that for Ronnie, we wanted him to explore. So every Thursday we always have a family day out, it could be to the park, walk in the woods, for a meal, anywhere. We always made sure to stick by that rule.

Today was Thursday and we were planning on taking a picnic to the park and a football as it was a sunny day. Ronnie is now 3 and loves to play football with Phil, it was Ronnie idea to bring the ball.

Around 10am this morning, I was woken up by someone crawling onto the bed, looking at the bottom of the bed I saw Ronnie creeping up to come and get in bed with me and Phil. Once he saw I was awake her came over and cuddled into my chest, whispering I said "Morning baby", "Morning mama". Slowly stroking his hair, phil rolled over to join in are hug. After cuddling we all decided to get ready and leave.

Phil's POV:

Y/N was lying on a blanket sunbathing while me and Ronnie have a kick about, after a while I had Ronnie shooting at me while I was in goal. Just before the ball left his foot Ronnie shouted "Dada look over there". Taking my attention of the ball I turned around to face nothing and Ronnie cheering in the background, Turing back around to face him, I ran and picked him up while tickling him "You cheated that not fair you little munchkin"
Y/N just laughed from below us, smiling at how much fun Ronnie was having.