~• 1 •~

{Joestar Family?}

As the Carriage went on its way. You, sitting in there. Bored. You'll just sit there, waiting or looking at those boring plants outside the window.

Y/n
" honestly, dad. Where are we going through? "

(F/n)
" well... Me and your mother are going to work far away from this country, so we'll let my great friend George Joestar take care of you. And don't worry, there's Jonathan Joestar and his adopted son DIO there. So you won't feel alone. "

Your father explained. Which makes you pout from frustration.

Y/n
" you promised me you're gonna play chess with me and mom this week! "

You protested, your father chuckles awkwardly as he scratches the back of his head.

(F/n)
" oops... Sorry there, (N/n). I-I forgot... But it's okay when we're back. We'll fulfill our promise. Alright? "

Y/n
" well. You better be. "

...
[3rd person view]

As Jonathan Joestar was wiping the blood off his nose. As he notices a carriage comes here. Then another carriage followed by. As one of the doors of the carriage opened.

As a handbag(???) falls onto the ground. And then a blonde boy jumped out of the carriage and landed on his feet perfectly on the ground.

As another carriage opens, showing a girl who's surprisingly wearing a suit that mostly males should wear.

Jonathan
" ah, you're Dio Brando, right? And you're (Y/n) (L/n)? "

Y/n
" oh- here, yea. You're Jonathan Joestar, right-"

Dio
" and you must be Jonathan Joestar. And you're (Y/n) (L/n)? "

Jonathan
" Everyone calls me JoJo. Nice to meet you two. "

He said as he reaches his hand up for both DIO and Y/n to shake it. But then, a dog bark interrupted them.

Jonathan
" Danny! "

As a dog with black dots on him. Running around.

Jonathan
" see him? That's Danny. He's my dog. Don't worry. He doesn't bite. "

Y/n
" Woah! You had a dog? My mom won't even let me have a puppy!. I'm quite jelly. "

Y/n said as she pouts and crosses her arms thinking about her mom refusing to let her have a puppy as a pet. But GOLDFISH. As Y/n "bruh" mentally.

But with DIO, he stares at Danny in pure disgust. As he kicked the poor dog in his face. As Y/n gasped in shock and anger.

Y/n
" hey! What was that for?! Jonathan already said that he won't bite! "

Jonathan
" Y/n was right! What was that for?! You'll pay for that! "

As Jonathan holds his fists up. And Y/n who wents to Danny. Checking that is alright or not.