~• 2 •~

{Misery}

A belt smacked Jonathan's hand. As Jonathan cries out in pain.

George
" that's another mistake, JoJo! Look at Y/n! Only one mistake! And Dio! 20 out of 20 correct! "

...

While eating dinner. Jonathan was eating the food with no manners.
As his clumsy self accidentally makes him spilled the wine on the table. As George slammed his fist on the table.

George
" JoJo, you call yourself a gentleman?! Where are your manners?! "

He stands up and snapped his finger.

George
" clear JoJo's place-"

Y/n
" Oopsie! "

Y/n interrupted. With her hand covering her mouth, she look at her wine that spilled onto the table in surprise.

Y/n
" oh, such clumsy me... 🙃"

As Jonathan and George look at Y/n in surprise, they can barely find a word to say. And Dio just staring at Y/n seems interested in her.

...

As everyone's cheer filled the field. As Jonathan, with his boxing gloves on as he gets ready.

" in this corner is Jonathan Joestar! "

As someone yelled. Everyone including Y/n cheers more for him.

" he's looking stronger lately! And his opponent... Has been changed. "

You and Jonathan stare at the referee in surprise. As everyone moves their way out. Showing Dio, sitting on the ground.

Y/n
' honestly, out of everyone why him?! '

" All we know is his name! He's the new guy in town! "

Jonathan
' i-it can't be..! '

Jonathan thinks as his eyes filled with fear and shock. As you facepalm mentally, thinking this is not going to be good..

" introducing Dio Brando! You know the rules. One hit to the face wins it. "

The referee told Jonathan and Dio.

" begin! "

As Y/n holding the bridge of her nose. Knowing sh*ts is not going to be great. All she can do is cheer for Jonathan.

" get him, JoJo! "

" Take him down! "

As Jonathan swings his fists at Dio. But he easily dodged the punches.

" look at those moves! I've never seen the like! I can't connect! "

Y/n is getting nervous slowly. Mentally prayed that Jonathan could win and punch the heck out of Dio. But then. A punch went straight to Jonathan's stomach. Y/n gasped as she covers her eyes, didn't dare to see what was going to happen next. Cause she knows.