Chap 3. <3

Jungwon's P.O.V

I'm on Instagram on my private account when I suddenly see a picture of two girls on a picnic. Something is telling me to go to the girls page, so I do. Her account name is '_Yeonie_o4' so I guess her name is Yeonie. That's a cute name. I look at her bio. It says she's 17, is an Engene and is- Jungwon biased!!! Wait- so, I'm her bias.

"Hey wonnie, what you up to?" Sunghoon hyung asks me, coming from the kitchen to the living room where I am. I quickly look up at him as he sits next to me on the couch. He looks over at my phone and smiles.

"Oh so you're looking at girls on Instagram?" he asks, teasingly.

"N-no hyung! I just saw this picture of these two girls on an album picnic. They had our albums so I thought I would check out her page. That's it." I say as I show him what I was talking about.

"Oh I see! Oh she's pretty!" He says, pointing to the girl whose page it is. I nod my head without noticing.

"She is." I say without thought. Sunghoon smiles at my comment. I roll my eyes at him.

"Oh let me see her bio." he says, grabbing the phone from me. He reads her bio. "So her name is Yeonie, I'm guessing?" He says and I nod.

"And she stans you! Cool. Wow she looks older for her age, she's only 17!" He says in shock as he looks at her older pictures. I take my phone back.

"Whatever, will you leave me alone now?" I ask him and he nods with a smile. I go back to the picture of the photocards and like it. I take a screenshot of her page so I don't forget and get out of her page, continuing to scroll on to other pictures.

Yeonie's P.O.V

                                          * Saturday Morning *

I wake up to music playing. I sit up on the airbed I was laying in. I look at In-ha and she is just staring at me. I frown my eyebrows and she smiles.

"I was gonna play music but my headphones were not plugged in." She says with a smile. I chuckle.

"It's fine! I'm awake now. And at least I got to wake up to good music!" I say and we laugh. I look for my phone and find it, grabbing it and checking my notifications. I see someone by the name of 'j_04_won' liked my picture from yesterday. I show In-ha, which I regret.

"What if it's Jungwon's secret account? It makes sense. J-won. Jungwon. 04 is Jungwons birth year!!" She says, crazily.

"Omg wow! You have an IMAGINATION!! That imagination of yours will kill you one day eonni!" I say to her and she crosses her arms. "It could just be another engene who is Jungwon biased, like me!" I say. She rolls her eyes.

"That person has nothing posted. It's a private account. They only follow 6 other people. The usernames of the other people they follow correlate with the other members!!" I shake my head. She really has gone too far.

"You are crazy." I plainly say while eating breakfast.

"Really Yeonie! 'h_01_sung'! Oh the other one! 'n_05_ki'! That one is just obvious!! Then 's_03_noo'!! Are you dumb!!" She aggressively points out.

"Hey!! Don't be mean! And even if you're right, all he did was like my post!! But like I said yesterday, false hope!!" I say and she nods.

"Fine, whatever!! Just eat." We finish up breakfast and then I leave.

I got home from In-ha's house and now I'm just in my room, watching the fever music video for the 1 millionth time. Jungwon looks so good in the video and I'm just freaking out.

"Wow, they are so good for a rookie group! They must work really hard." I say, while my expression changes.

The thought of that makes me really sad for some reason. They must be really tired most of the time. They probably feel a lot of pressure to be the best and overwork themselves.

OMG Don't overthink it! But really, this is the reality of K-pop! Whatever, I don't want to think of it. Let me think of something else. I walk to my desk.

I get out some supplies. I get out my blue paper, pink envelope, stickers, and a pen. Sometimes, when I feel any negative emotion, I write it down on a piece of paper, put it in an envelope, and burn it. It tends to help me.

But now, since I don't know how 'Not' to break the # 1 rule of K-pop, I write down my feelings to get over the K-pop artist. Then once I feel like I'm getting over them, I burn every. Single. Envelope! So now it's time to write about Jungwon. In-ha makes fun out of me for this but I don't care. It works pretty much every time.

I got it from Ree-a eonni when she went through a Namjoon faze. She did this and got over him so I tried it and worked in the past. Anyways, I write down my feelings and decorate it, then seal the envelope. I leave it on my desk. I wonder how Jungwon would react reading those letters. Well I would have to meet him first.

"What would I do if I met Jungwon? Oh I would definitely tell him how cute he is or-. Would that make him uncomfortable? Maybe. Well I would tell him how amazing and talented he is and that he is appreciated? Yeah, I guess so. Well whatever." I say to myself. Imagine though, that would be so cool. Like I just snap my fingers and he's in front of me.

"When I snap my fingers, Jungwon will be in front of me!" I jokingly say with my eyes closed. I said it as a joke to entertain myself. I snap my fingers and little did I know, it would actually come true. My eyes are still closed when-.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I hear a male voice scream loudly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream even louder and fall to the ground, eyes still closed. I back up on the floor and my back hits the wall. I hold my hands up to my face.