Chap 27. <3

"I'm starting to think you like me more than I like you." I say with a giggle. He laughs at my comment as he breaks the hug.

"Maybe." Jungwon says and he looks at me with a smile.

"Well you have to go now, k." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Why are you always the one making me leave?" Jungwon asks me.

"Sorry, it's really late and you need to sleep, for a long time, ok!" I say and he nods his head with a pout.

"We'll talk on the phone tomorrow, ok! And we can see each other next week." I say and he nods again, but smiles.

"Actually, you can hang out with me and the guys! That way you can be more comfortable with them!" Jungwon says. I don't know about that one.

"You sure you trust me? I might go all fangirl, who knows?" I say and he laughs.

"It'll be fine. Plus, you only fangirl over me." Jungwon says. I swear, he's so confident when he's around me.

"Oh wow! I like other groups and have biases in those groups too you know!" I say and he shakes his head with a smile.

"But I'm your favorite bias." He says, confidently. At this point, my mouth is wide open and I'm just laughing.

"All this sleep you're losing is getting to you. You're going home. Goodnight!" I say and he giggles.

"Good night!" He says, waving at me. Just like that, I'm alone again. I change into my pajamas and go to bed.

Time skip *Wednesday*

I asked In-ha to come over to my house after school and we chill in my room.

"So, how are you and Jungwon?" In-ha asks with a smile.

"We haven't talked since monday. They're really busy so I'm not surprised. He's an idol." I say with a sad smile. He did tell me he would be busy but he didn't say he wouldn't at least text me. I feel selfish for wanting to talk to him, knowing he's busy. I told him it wasn't that long but now I'm the one who misses him.

"That's what happens when you date an idol." In-ha says.

"We're not dating. And it's not that big a deal, he'll probably text me when he's free again." I say and In-ha nods her head.

"But I know you, you're still bummed about it." She says and I slowly nod my head.

Time skip *Friday*

"So, can I come over to your house?" I say, hoping she'll say yes.

"Yes, but, Seoyeon and Ree-a are coming over as well." She says and I nod my head.

"I don't mind. So, I'll see you later, I got to get to class!" I say, waving at her as she waves back. I get to my class after lunch.

Time skip *after school*

"Hi!" I say as I walk into In-ha's house. We walk upstairs to see Ree-a and Seoyeon laying on her bed.

"Oh, hi Yeonie!!" Seoyeon says with a smile. I smile at them and wave.

"Hi guys!" I say, sitting on In-ha's bed.

"So, what do we do?" I ask.

"We listen to ENHYPEN, duh!" Ree-a says, making all of us laugh.

"Speaking of, we finally decided on our biases!" Seoyeon says.

"Who?!" I say, demandingly.

"You're gonna hate me but, Jungwon is my bias." Ree-a says and I smile.

"Oh trust me, Jungwon is hers!" In-ha says and I glare at her.

"Why, are you the possessive type?" Ree-a asks with a frown. I shake my head.

"NO! Definitely not." I say.

"Sorry, it's just an inside joke us two have." In-ha says with a chuckle. 

"Well mine is Jake!"Seoyeon says and we all giggle. We then play some music and just vibe while on our phones. We all suddenly get a loud notification. We all look at each other and then at our phones. I kind of brush it off and continue looking at pictures on pinterest. In-ha suddenly gasps out of nowhere.

"Yeonie. Yeonie!" In-ha says while nudging my side.

"What?!" I say, confused. She shoves her phone in my face so I can see what she's freaking out about. Dispatch has an article on Jungwon's potential girlfriend? A picture of Jungwon walking with a girl? What?

"What the-." Is all that comes out of my mouth.

"I guess Jungwon got caught." I hear Seoyeon say, which makes me feel worse.

"Dude, he just became my bias!" Ree-a whines. Everything blacks out and all I can do is stare at that picture. This can't be. It's not true. I feel my eyes burn due to the formation of tears in my eyes. My vision gets blurry. I blink, feeling a couple tears run down my, once rosy cheeks.