Chapter 16

Y/n Pov

I crash into the wall after being swatted by Goliath.

Ryuu:"Y/n!"

"Im fine!"

Hoping down from the me shaped hold I land beside Ryuu.

"Have the others gotten past yet?"

Ryuu:"Yes all thats left is you and myself."

"Think we can take Goliath?"

I jump on to Goliaths arm as he swing it at me, Ryuu dodges to the side. Running up to its head I kick it making it stagger to the left. Goliath shakes me off of it making me fall to the ground, but before I hit it Ryuu caught me.

"Thanks love."

Ryuu:"Do you really want to fight it?"

"Please."

Ryuu*sigh* "10 minutes then I drag you out."

Smiling I give her a peck on the lips as we both get ready.

I activate Sol burst then throw my sword with all my might into Goliaths right eye making him stagger back against the wall while screaming in pain as it tries to get my sword from its eye.

We both rush at Goliaths legs. Ryuu slices the back left ankle and I shatter the back right of its foot with a kick and punch.

Goliath falls to its knees after that. Ryuu the climbs up to the back of its neck and slashes it open but not deep enought to kill it. It attempts to swat Ryuu away but hits me I block it with my arms and get sent into the wall.

Jumping out of the wall I use comet strike and target the slash at the neck Ryuu made. Hitting my target Goliath falls forwards onto its face motionless, but we both keep our guard up easing it only when Goliath disappeared into a cloud of smoke leaving a crystal behind.

I soon fall to my knees and Ryuu checks on me.

Ryuu:"Are you okay?"

"Broken arms."

I say gesturing to my arms that are dangling.

Ryuu:"Can you walk?"

"Yeah."

I get up with a grunt.

"Some ribs too."

Ryuu:"Lets get you to the 18th floor."

Ryuu then helps me to the 18th floor and we find the rest of the party we came down with including Bell and his party along with Ais.

Ryuu sets me agianst a tree and starts to use Noah Heal on me.

Ryuu:"This will take time."

"I dont mind. I wont complain about being with you."

Ryuu chuckles a little.

Ryuu:"Of course you would say that."

Our moment is cut short when Ais walks up to us.

Ais:"What happened to him?"

Ryuu:"Fought and defeated Goliath. Broken arms and a few broken ribs."

Ais:"We should get him back to camp."

"Do we have to?"

Ais:"Yes."

Ryuu:"Relax I let you so Riveria will be scolding both of us."

"Thanks Ryuu."

I go to hug her but a pain in both my arms remind me that their broken. Ryuu smiles a little and gives me a kiss.