Part 1 Training Camp

Just like every other day, atsumu got up and started his morning routine. This consisted of yoga stretches and reading some pages or even a chapter of a book. After that he brushes his teeth and goes to take a shower then puts his uniform on.

And just like every other day, atsumu takes forever to fix up his self which always causes his twin brother to shout his name out in the early morning just to remind his brother that he shouldn't take all day in his room fixing up his self.

Time Skip

They finally reached school where osamu's boyfriend suna was waiting for him.

Suna: Hey babe!

Osamu: Hey rin

To atsumu this was the worst part of his days. When he feels like a third wheel. Atsumu then mumbled under his breath to how jealous he was.

They then parted their ways off to class. Atsumu's favourite class physics was going on right now. This made his day a bit better.

Time skip (after practice)

Kita gathered everyone to speak with them.

Kita: Ok everyone, I gathered you here to tell you we will be having training camp with itachiyama Institute. So everyone has to be on time so we reach early because its a long trip.

Atsumu: No need to worry Kita-san I will be extremely early ya can count on it.

Osamu almost choke on his own spit. " he did not just say that".

Kita then gave atsumu a very much skeptical look. Atsumu first looked confuse until he realised what was happening.

Atsumu: hey it ain't my fault I take so long you know some people need to take care of their beauty ya know.

Being the class clown atsumu is some of the team laughed while the others snickered.

Time Skip

Everyone was leaving the gym until atsumu realised something. " wait, doesn't omi- kun go to itachiyama? Oh wait...... He does! When I reach home I have to text him!"

On their way home osamu noticed that atsumu was really..... jumpy or should I say a bit too excited. Either way the younger twin brushed it off and left him alone.

When they reached home atsumu rushed to his room took a shower and went to go text his omi-omi.