(2) We get to meet again

atsumu took up his phone to text his omi-omi

Text Messages

Tsumu💕: OMIIIIII

Omi-omi💖: yes tsumu? What is it

Tsumu💕: IM HAVING A TRAINING CAMP AT YOUR SCHOOOLLLLLLL😳😳

Omi-omi💖: oh ok, for how long??

Tsumu💕: idk shouldn't you know??

Omi-omi💖: if I knew why would I ask?

Tsumu💕: HEY DONT BE SO MEEANN OMII! SHOULDNT YOU AT LEAST KNOW SINCE LIKE YOUR COACH PROBABLY TOLD YOU???

Omi-omi💖: well, he did say how u were coming but didn't say how long so I just asked you...

Tsumu💕: oh- well idrk but all ik is that ur coming tomorrow!!😍

Omi-omi💖: knowing you you'll be late so its better to go get some sleep now

Tsumu💕: ughhhh bc u said it I'll take a shower and sleep

Omi-omi💖: ok then see you tmr babe💕

Tsumu💕: see youu!!😍😍😘😘

Back irl

Atsumu is excited and happy after 10 months they finally see each other again. His brother osamu called him for diner after he took his shower. Atsumu came downstairs looking like the happiest man alive.

Osamu: why do ya look so happy?

Atsumu: the school we're going to has the BEST ace in Japan!!

This was a half lie half truth statement. Itachiyama does have the best ace but that's not the only reason. It was because atsumu's boyfriend was there.

Osamu: yer happy for that?

Atsumu: OF COURSE WHAT ELSE WOULD I BE THIS HAPPY FOR!?

Osamu: I suppose you have a point you get all giddy when this happens. Anyways just eat dinner and sleep because we need to be early.

Atsumu: yea yea I have to get up early blah blah

Time Skip

The alarm atsumu set up last night surprisingly woke him up on time. He got up and remembered that today is the day. He did his morning routine packed up some little extras in case they are staying there for more than 2 days and went downstairs seeing his brother osamu making breakfast.

Osamu: wow, yer early surprising.

Atsumu: ahh shut yer trap samu!!

Osamu just rolled his eyes and continued cooking. In the meantime atsumu was on his phone texting his boyfriend

Text Messages

Tsumu💕: Morning ommiii

Omi-omi💖: morning atsumu

Tsumu💕: im excited are you?😁

Omi-omi💖: I'll be sinning if I told you no

Tsumu💕: awww so nice in your own way omii

Omi-omi💖: yea yea anyways you should've eating and heading out now

Tsumu💕: awww okk bye omii!😘

Omi-omi: bye tsumu💖

Back irl

Atsumu then went to the table seeing osamu placing down the food. Atsumu and his brother both gave thanks and started eating.

Time Skip

At school, it was the usual osamu greeting his boyfriend suna and so on. But today was different this time atsumu gets to see his boyfriend. The thing is, nobody knows atsumu has a boyfriend nobody doesn't even think atsumu will ever get a boyfriend with his type of personality. But they were wrong, atsumu and kiyoomi knew each other for 1 year now.

Kita: wow, osamu did you do something to atsumu?

Osamu: hmm no why did you ask?

Kita: you guys are just earlier than expected

Osamu: yea I realised he woke up early and seemed really excited

Kita: maybe because the #1 ace is there?

Osamu: yea he told be that

Kita: well at least he's early!

After waiting for a while the bus finally came. Atsumu hopped in first then aran then kita the everyone else in the team. Atsumu decided to sleep on the 9 hour trip because it would go faster if he slept away rigirl

Time skip

Osamu: YO TSUMU!

Atsumu got up frightened from his slumber.

Atsumu: WHAT YA WANT YA JERK

Osamu: we're here

Atsumu didn't believe what osamu said in fact he stared at him with a skeptical look before saying.

Atsumu: haha I know yer like ya jerk.

Osamu: ok then whatever you say.

Atsumu then looked around the bus. It was empty except the fact that suna and osamu were there. He looked around and realised osamu was telling the truth. Atsumu then reached for his phone to see 11 msgs from his omi-omi.

Text Messages

Omi-omi💖: hey tsumu how far are you?

Omi-omi💖: tsumu??

Omi-omi💖: atsumu ik you're playing with me are you there??

Omi-omi💖: miyaa

Omi-omi💖: tsumuuuu

Omi-omi💖: tsumuuuu

Omi-omi💖: tsumuuuu

Omi-omi💖: tsumuuuu

Omi-omi💖: tsumuuuu???

Omi-omi💖: I'm serious atsumu are you ok??

Omi-omi💖: ....

Back irl

Seeing this atsumu felt guilty, and got up and rushed outside the bus. Suna and osamu followed shortly after. Atsumu was running really fast especially with all his luggage. He reached to where the teams were standing.

Sakusa POV

I was worried  atsumu wasn't answering my text messages, but I tried to brush it off and look fine about it to not worry my cousin about someone he doesn't know. I was standing there and saw atsumu's team but not atsumu. I got even more scared thoughts filled my head. Around 3 minutes later I saw atsumu running with his luggage and reaching trying to pant for air. I was happier than ever. I get to see my boyfriend again.

Atsumu POV

When I reached I felt eyes staring at me, locked on me. I slowly but surely got up to see the man himself, Sakusa Kiyoomi. I gave my biggest grin showing how happy I am. Even though I didn't see him smile because of his mask I knew he definitely smiled.

' we get to meet again' they both thought to themselves.