(3) Who's better at volleyball?

Disclaimer: before I start this I just wanna say there'll probably be typos in this soo don't mind it yea anyways ENJOY!😁

If you didn't know sakusa was comfortable with atsumu's touch. Because of his love for atsumu he made sure that atsumu is able to touch him.

Coach of itachiyama: ok everyone there are dorms at this school so you can stay for a while

Reminder: imagine that the school has dorms yk in case people from far away come to this school and don't have enough fair or time to go back and forth. Oh and just think that they're on a 2 week break.

Coach of itachiyama: oh and one more thing you guys will be here for 2 weeks.

'yes I knew I should've packed up those extra things' atsumu thought to himself. While sakusa was filled with excitement, 'what did I do god to deserve such great blessing' he thought to himself.

They now were getting ready to practice. Atsumu admired the way how sakusa stretches. He got distracted stretching himself.

Suna: Yo tsumu!

Atsumu snapped from his thoughts. Suna voice startled him a bit.

Suna: oh sorry if I scared you

Atsumu: no no everything is fine! Do ya need sumn?

Suna: no, not really I just saw you zoning out so I called your name to see if anything was wrong

Atsumu: ahh no need to worry rin rin I'm fine thanks for being concerned though

Suna: oh its no problem

After some minutes of stretching they got ready for a practice match. This fired up atsumu more. He wanted to kick kiyoomi's ass so hard so he gets bragging rights. Sakusa wanted to beat atsumu so he can get bragging rights too.

Atsumu glared at his boyfriend, and he glared back. Its like they knew exactly what those eyes meant. 'Your going down' they both thought to themselves.

FWEET!

Was the sound of the whistle for them to start.

Disclaimer: BEFORE WE GO INTO THE MATCH I don't really watch much of volleyball enough to understand.So if there is something wrong please don't tease and just say the mistake I did. Anyways lets continue!

Sakusa's team won the coin toss and was supposed to serve. Atsumu being sakusa's right hand knew who was gonna serve and exactly where. This was a way of stalking his omi, he watched all of his pass games and saw the way he served. So atsumu set his position in the most perfect spot and stood there waiting for the ball to come his way.

Sakusa not knowing that atsumu does this smirked thinking how he's gonna crush atsumu. He spiked with full speed. Most of the inaraziki members were shock at the speed. Atsumu then gave a big grin and bumped the ball. Sakusa was extremely shocked on what he saw but thought this will be fun. Atsumu then ran fast to hid position to set and did the most perfect set he always does.

This shocked sakusa, sakusa knew atsumu was good but this good!? Sakusa admired the way he set the ball and snapped out because he needed to fix hid self up to receive it.

At the end, itachiyama won with 6 sets to 5 all the sets were either 1 or 2 points apart from each other. It was close. If we were to determine who was better it would be none of course. They were different positions so we can't exactly know but when it came to defenses it was obviously sakusa. And when it came to serves atsumu was better.

They all huddled up at the end atsumu showed a big smile to sakusa decided to smile back but in a way only atsumu saw it, and he did. Atsumu and sakusa then were sitting together on the bench. It was silence but more of a comfortable silence, they get to see each other's presence atsumu was a bit far from sakusa to not bring attention. Sakusa broke the silence.

Sakusa: I missed you

Atsumu: I missed you too omi-omi!

Sakusa: heh I guess I'm better

Atsumu: HEY SHUT YA TRAP WE ONLY LOST BY 1 OR 2 POINTS!

Sakusa chuckled at atsumu's cuteness, he was happy to see him again. And atsumu was happy too.

That's the end of this story I hope you enjoyed. I'm so sorry I took a little while to post

Anyways byee