mama pt. two

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2022]

all eyes are currently on hana who is singing to her ballad song, easy on me with the accompaniment of piano and soft beats. it was a sweet and beautiful performance.

a real grand piano was onstage with its pianist. hana wore a white dress. she's all lovely and pretty.

it was her first performance and she have a long way to go.

when she finishes her song and the audience cheered, hana smiles and simply waved to the crowds before she walks to the back of the stage.

the stage lights were turn off and the vcr was played.

backstage, she hurriedly got out of her gown. onstage, staff were quickly moving away the grand piano and moving in the other sets that hana will need for her next stage.

on the screen, the vcr was played and fans were focused on it.

the screen showed ep 2 which means, episode 2. the first episode was before she sings her ballad song. so, now it's the second episode.

the screen then showed hana in a white and empty room. she was seated on a chair. however, her legs and hands were chain, limiting her movements and she cannot run away.

when she looks up, fans were able to recognized that, that hana was the 19 years old hana. she's still very young. she was still a little chubby when she debuted. fans started to scream when another hana, the present hana enters the room.

the younger hana looks at the older and was trying to pull her hands and ankles from the chains.

"don't," said the older hana. "they will break you."

the phrase confused a lot of viewers at home and audiences. they will break you? was she referring to the chains or someone else? the present hana stood in front of the younger.

"i'm sorry i have to eliminate you," said the older hana.

the younger laughed as if she was crazy. her laugh was really scary. and she suddenly stops laughing before looking at the older hana with a smirk.

"i'm sorry you have to eliminate me," said the younger one.

the older hana looked mad.

"are you happy? are you sure you're going to eliminate me? you're not gonna regret it? you're going to find me back later on. are you really sure you don't need me anymore? ah~, you're making me so overwhelm," said the younger one in a mocking way.

"why grow up so fast, honey?" said the younger one again.

the older hana then slammed her hands on the glass that separates the two of them. a loud bang was heard. the younger hana just smirks.