mama pt. three

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2022]

"hana," i heard and turned towards the voice.

"oh, mark-ssi." i smiled and saw his other bandmates were also entering the corridor.

i was walking with manager kim, back to our waiting room.

"congratulations," he said as he walks beside me and put his arms around my shoulder. i chuckled.

"thank you. congratulations to you and your group too. it was a great performance," i said to him while wrapping my arms around his waist.

"tired?" he asked me when i put my head on his shoulder.

"very." i said softly.

"the dream members want to take photos with you if you don't mind," said mark.

"sure. i would love to." i replied and smiled.

"you have a lot of taping around your body. aren't you still recovering from your injuries?" mark asked. 

i smiled, "i'm okay already. yeah, lots of taping." i said while holding the tape that was on my neck and going down my spine.

"you have muscle pain?" mark asked and i nodded.

"my calves too. my feet. i had to tape it or else, it's painful. some more, my ankle was injured the last time. so, i have to use a special bandage to wrap it." i said to him.

"you're not wearing heels, right?" he asked. i shook my head.

"this is flat. just the heels are a little high. just a few centimeters high." i said while stomping my boots.

"hana-san!" i heard yuta's voice.

i grinned when i look back and saw yuta behind us.

"ooh, yuta-san. you're really sexy in these," i said while pulling his coat over his chest. he giggled and grinned.

"you did really well. the performance and speech," he said to me.

i smiled, "arigatou," i said to him.

"you're going to kbs?" he asked and i nodded. "just two songs though. london boy and getaway car. getaway car doesn't have any choreography. so, just freestyle." i said to the two men.

"getaway car is really good. i love it so much," mark said.

"jinjja? vernon and i wrote and produced it together. just the two of us. just within 24 hours, it's already done. i'm really surprised at how fast we could produce it." i said and chuckled.

"when are you gonna perform end game together?" yuta asked me and mark.

"ah, that's not my song. that's hana's. so, it's up to her," said mark. i scoffed, "i mean - we could perform it next year. damn, we should've performed it tonight." i said and shook my head.