year end meeting

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2022]

"annyeonghaseyo,"

hana greeted softly as she peeks inside the conference room.

"oh, hana, daniel, come in!" said lee soo-man after seeing hana and daniel together at the door. hana and daniel then entered the conference room.

lee soo-man, bang si-hyuk, and two men were also in the conference room. they are all the board members who are always keeping up with hana's updates. most of them are directors who are leaders of their own teams.

"come in. take your seats," said bang si-hyuk.

they are all currently at hybe label for an annual meeting for hana and her works. there were about 15 of them in the conference room, seated in their own seats. hana as the artist who will be discussed takes the seat at the very end, making her look like the focus of the meeting.

"ooh, did you just get a new haircut?" one of the directors asked. hana blushes when they realized the difference. the directors laughed seeing her blushing.

"woah, your brother is the one who is getting married. you looked like you are the one who is getting married," said bang si-hyuk. hana laughed, "aigoo, pd-nim... i'm the sister. so, i need to prep myself up too." hana replied and grinned.

"arraseo. you look good always anyways," said bang si-hyuk. hana laughed.

"alright then, everyone is here, right?" asked lee soo-man.

"nae," everyone answers after seeing that all the empty seats are now filled in.

"alright. let's start then." bang si-hyuk said.

"let's start off with the amazing achievements of hana since the start of the year," lee soo-man said before applauding, followed by the other staff too. hana smiles and clapped along. the secretary put up a list of the achievements that hana has made for the year 2022.

including the billboard hot 100 achievements.

"dream of you was the start of it all. it hit number one on billboard hot 100, two weeks after it was released. this is a really huge achievement and hana managed to achieve this," said the secretary.

hana smiles.

"currently, planet her lead track is on number six while kiss me more is on number eight. both are on billboard hot 100. this is the first time, a k-pop artist has to remain in the top ten of billboard hot 100." the secretary explains. hana smiled as the staff applauded.

"huge achievement. really huge achievement," bang si-hyuk said.

hana smiles and thanked them quietly.