part 2 ~Jealousy~

Timeskip!
It has been 2 weeks
Xingqiu amd Chongyun are now Comfortable with each other, They call themselves with nicknames, Tell each other secrets and more.

Chongyun and Xingqiu Found a group of three people.
Chongyun thought they were nice but no. They found The bullies, aka the "Fatui."

"Who are they?" Chongyun asked with a confused look.

"The fatui. They're known for causing lots of trouble in this school.." Xingqiu said with an annoyed look.

"what are their names?"

"The blonde girl in the middle is Signora, She's the most famous girl in the school, She gets all the boys and even girls! And then the tall ginger boy in the left is Tartaglia, also known as Childe, He Gets all the girls but He just plays with their hearts.. Then on the right side, Theres Scaramocuhe.. Hes annoying as fuck so just ignore him."

"Oh okay!"

After that, they tried to avoid the fatui but Signora saw them.

"ooh~ a new student? Hm? What's his name?"

"Leave us alone signora." Xingqiu said with a deep toned voice

"*ignores Xingqiu* what was ur name again? Chongyun? Ooh what a cute name you have~" she chuckled.

"T-thanks!" Chongyun said with a blush on his Face

"Well i gotta go now, heres my number. Call me anytime cutie~ <3"

"oh.. Uhm.. Thanks!"

Signora and Her friends walked away, Xingqiu looked at signora with an intimidating look.

Xingqiu's mind:
How dare she...ugh. so annoying.

"Uh.. Xingqiu? Hello?" Chongyun asked.

"O-OH.. Sorry!!"

"It's Okay! Also um.."

"hm?"

"There's Homeworks that Mr. Zhongli gave us.. And i was wondering if you could help me..? I kinda don't understand the homework so-"

He was cutted off by Xingqiu.

"Of course! Where will we do it?"

"Hm maybe at your house..?"

"Oh yeah sure! I can bring you to my house maybe after school?"

"Yeah sure that sounds great!"

Then after that, Lunch was over. They went back to their classes and waited for school to end.