part 14 ~prom day!~

It is prom today! Everyone is super happy while others are stressed because they didn't knew what to wear.

Many hours later, the students finally went back to school and went to prom. Xingqiu went to look for Chongyun immediately.

"hey Chongyun! You look great in that outfit!" He said while blushing. "Thank you, Xingqiu" Chongyun replied.

Yanfei arrived with a stunning Red gown. "Yanfei, you look amazing!" Chongyun complimented Yanfei. Xingqiu was getting jealous already, But then someone scared him from the back.

"Boo!"

"Gwah-! Oh it's you Xiangling! Also you look so stunning on that orange dress" Xiangling blushed, "T-thank you!"

Several minutes later, it was time for dancing. Everyone danced with their partner, Xingqiu looked at Chongyun and Yanfei while they were gracefully dancing in the floor. He saw Yanfei blush at Chongyun and it made his blood boil.

Xiangling knew what was happening and tried to Distract Xingqiu, but it didn't work.

"Chongyun.." Yanfei said his name softly, "What's up?" Chongyun asked.

"well... You see.. I.. Actually liked you since the very start.."

Everyone looked at them both, and the spotlight went to them. Everyone started shipping them both and started to scream "like her back!!", Everyone was fangirling while Chongyun couldn't say anything at all.

I don't want to hurt her feelings.. So i guess I'll pretend i like her back...

"I.. Like you too.." Chongyun replied to Yanfei, Xingqiu immediately started to burst into tears and went quickly to the bathroom. "Xingqiu!" Xiangling went after him. Chongyun found out what happened but he can't leave because of the situation.

After several minutes, Chongyun finally went to go to Xingqiu, but he couldn't find him there. He only found an empty syringe laying on the floor. "huh..? what is this.."

He looked everywhere but he couldn't find Xingqiu, so he told everyone that he was missing and he found an empty syringe laying down on the floor at the boy's bathroom. The teachers let Chongyun look at the CCTVs. He saw Xiangling injecting Xingqiu with something and then they immediately left.

"They left.. There's only one thing they went to. And thats Xiangling's house" Chongyun asked Xiangling's friends if they knew where she lived, Xinyan knew where and told Chongyun instantly.

Chongyun left the school and went to Xiangling's house.

(uh oh!)