š˜Šš˜ 11.

2010

2010.

"I remember you," the middle-aged man smiled, "we met at the music store in Daegu."

I sat in what seemed like an office. The walls were a beige tone, with a desk in front of me where the man I remember from the music store sat in front of Bang Si-hyuk. Papers were strewn across the desk with a few pens littered on the desk. 

"Thank you for giving me this opportunity," I thanked smiling back at him, "I hope that I can meet your expectations."

We both went through the registration and contracts of being a trainee as he told me what I would expect here. I would have to go through monthly evaluations and training which included dance and vocals as well as education at school and homework. When they were all listed together, I realised the limited amount of free time I would have as a trainee but if was all worth it and I could live my dream then it should be fine. Right?

"Now, I'll have someone show you around," Bang Si-hyuk said bringing me outside, "this is Eun-Byeol, she's born in 1993 and is one the star trainees here and she'll show you around."

"Hello, I'm Seong Areum," I bowed towards her, "nice to meet you."

I looked back up to her meeting the dark brown eyes that adorn her fair skin the strands of her wavy back hair framing her face. A scent of sweet strawberry perfume surrounded her as she wore simple black sports clothing.

"I'll show you around," she softly spoke, smiling at me sweetly as I smiled back.

We walked through the halls and rooms of the company building. There were dance rooms with mirrors covering the walls with studio doors lining some hallways. 

"And this is the female dorms."

It was quite big, well bigger than the small cramped apartment I lived in with my parents. There wasn't any one in the dorms right now which I presumed to think they were training or going to school.

"There is a spare bed over there and mine is right next to yours," Eun-Byeol pointed out, "and don't be afraid to ask about anything if you need help, okie."

I nodded at her words, "thank you, unnie."

I heard her chuckle slightly as she then patted my head and cooed, "you're cute, well I'll let you get unpacking, I'll be in one of the studios if you need help and I'll get your schedule for you."

She placed her hands with a piece of paper. I held the paper in my hand skimming over the schedule which involved a lot of practice involving dance and vocal training as well as going to school. It looked tiring. Constant travelling between places as well as late-night practicing. 

"Want to have dinner tonight with me," she asked, before heading out.

"Uhh, sure," I said hesitantly as Eun-Byeol nodded leaving to the dance studios. How much would dinner cost? Will I have enough? I looked down towards my pocket, taking out my small pouch. Looking at the small coins and few notes, I sighed worriedly. I could only afford something small which reminded me. I need to get a job but having a job as well as this schedule would allow me barely enough time for relaxing and extra practice.

Was this the right choice?