Seal of Love❤

Mimi and Swarna arrived at the hotel early to surprise them and they were super excited to meet Abhimanyu.

At the table

All of them were sitting and Abhimanyu was glancing at Akshara(Same as today's episode).

Mimi and Swarna greeted them "Hiii Bacchon"

Kairav  was surprised to see Mimi & Badi Maa "Aap dono yaha itni jaldi kaise aap toh Kal ane wale the"

Mimi replied happily "Hume yaad arahi thi toh hum Aaj agaye"

They were happy to see both of them and they introduced Abhimanyu and Neil to Mimi and Swarna.

Abhimanyu greeted them and took their blessing "Namaste Dadi ji Apse dobara milke accha laga
Aarohi questioned "Dobara...?"

Abhimanyu recalled how he slipped and fell on Akshara and responded "Hnn Mimi Akshara ko leke ayi thi na usdin hospital" 

Aarohi hmmed in reponse.

Mimi spoke "Ab hum agaye hain toh ab maze karenge tum bacchon ke sath phir ghar bhi toh jana hai hume bahut zaruri baat karni hai tum sab se"
All of them replied "Okay Mimi"

Akshara was worried about how she will leave in front of them. They came unexpectedly a day before they planned.

Later they all retired to their respective rooms.

In Aarohi's Room

Aarohi shouted at Akshara accusingly "Tune bulaya hai na Mimi aur Badi Maa ko yaha taki koi excuse bana ke ruk sake"
Akshara cleared "Nahi Aaru main aaj raat ko nikalne wali thi... mujhe nahi pata Mimi aur Badi Maa aaj kaise agaye"

Meanwhile, Abhimanyu wanted to return Akshara's bracelet and he wanted to ask why she ran away in the morning so he came to Aarohi's room but stopped after listening to their conversation.

Aarohi  chided "Accha tune nahi bulaya?"
Akshara replied trying to make her believe "Nahi Aaru"
"Then leave... Chali jaa abhi ....sab apne room main hain" demanded Aarohi looking into her eyes.
Akshara was taken aback by her sister's rudeness but she resonated "Abhi kaise jaungi meri flight main toh bahut time hai".
Aarohi accused Akshara "Tujhe excuses banane ka adat hai... tu chahti hai ki sabke samne jaye... sympathy gain karne ke liye as usual sabki favorite banne ka shauk hai tujhe toh.. Bachpan main bhi meri mumma tujhse zyada pyar karti thi aur isliye hi woh aaj mere sath nahi hain.. Na woh tujhe bachane jati na woh accident hota".

Akshara's heart was pierced by her hurtful words but she continued  "Tu Aaj bhi mujhe uss accident ke liye responsible manti hai... Maine jaan bujhke kuch nahi kiya tha mein toh khud hi upar arahi thi tere peeche-peeche"

Aarohi shouted and signaled her to stop "Enough! Bahut sun liya mene... Leave."

Akshara went outside the room trying to control her tears.
Abhimanyu unintentionally heard their whole conversation but left before Akshara could see him at the door. He was shocked to see them fighting like this. He already observed Aarohi's behavior was not good with Akshara like usually sisters bond with each other.

Akshara started feeling suffocated so she headed towards the backside lawn of the hotel where Abhimanyu was sitting thinking about the whole scenario he witnessed a few moments back.
She reached the gate and started breathing heavily due to a panic attack remembering the bitter words of Aarohi.
Abhimanyu turned hearing someone gasping for breath and saw her panting. He ran to help Akshara control her panic attack.

She sat down on the ground feeling weak and Abhimanyu sat in front of her trying to distract her. Abhimanyu supported her and asked her to sing "Akshara sing"