01

Annabelle

And there goes another shift.

I hate being a waitress. Acting all sweet and happy, pretending like you care if someones food is too spicy or too sweet. Constantly being stared at because of the stupid fucking uniform. A mini red skirt with a black lace top that could be easily mistaken for a bra. And the small apron on top that doesn't cover shit. Quite an outfit for a waitress huh?

Thats what you get when you become a one in a restaurant thats located next to a bar/club. Which might I add, is 50% old men. The other 50 are the normal ones. If anyone is normal at this point

I fish my keys out of my bag. Heading towards my car. It's midnight. Shift ends at 11 pm but by the time I cleanup and wipe the tables, broom, dishes, we reach midnight.

Finally getting to my car. I press the open button on my key and get inside dropping my bag inside the passenger seat before I hear my name being called.

''Mary come join us!'' The familiar voice coming from behind me. I know that voice. Jenny.

Jenny is a coworker. She's gorgeous. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, long legs. Not only does Jenny have the looks. She also has the personality. She's kind and funny. Caring and nice.

All the things I'm not.

Maybe I'll sleep with her.

''I'd rather not Beth I'm tired and it's getting late. Maybe another night'' I say.
I know she won't let it go. She's stubborn. More than me if thats possible. She wants everyone included. No one left out. Wether you're tired or full of energy. You're not missing anything with her.

''Oh come on. Just one drink. It'll loosen you up a bit. You seem tense. Maybe you'll meet some cute guy in there...or girl we never know. '' she winks at me. Fuck she's good at convincing people. I tried many times saying no in a respectful way but that doesn't work.

''Alright fine. One drink. In and out. I need to get home '' I agree. This makes her jump up and down and pull me into a tight hug.

Now I can't breathe.

''Okay umm Beth...I cant breathe'' she's loosens her arms and catches my hand in hers, rushing me into the bar. The security guard at the entrance knows us since we've been here a couple times. He send us a nod and we enter the bar.

As usual, I'm met with the same smell of sweat and alcohol and the loud music blaring through the speaker with many flashing lights.

Is everyone deaf here or do I have super hearing.

Definitely second option.

Jenny orders us our drinks. She's lightweight so it's not very strong. I'm the complete opposite. I need something strong. I cant do the sweet strawberry shit.

''Hi we'll just get 2 vodka sodas-'' I cut her off

''1 vodka soda and 6 shots of tequila please'' I demand

Jenny stares a me with wide eyes before opening her mouth ''I thought you said one drink''.

''Minds change'' I reply

BelleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara