04

I was tired of sitting and waiting for him to realise that I was here. I was done. I was done trying, it wouldn't help with anything.

"I'm gonna go home" I said. putting both hands on the table. I slowly lift myself to get up only to be stopped by Elijah's hand on my forearm.

I swear he has a thing for grabbing people.

Me eyes meet his. His beautiful hazel eyes hold nothing but hatred. His harsh fingers tighten around my forearm which resulted in me wincing. He just kept looking at me.

"Elijah let go" I say trying to rip  my arm away.

"No" He spits.

"Let go please" I was in constant fear of Elijah's unexpected acts. It was terrifying

"You're not going anywhere after you just got shot. You're weak." He says looking at me dead in the eye. I didn't like the way he said weak. It seemed more like a fact than a reason to stay.

"Elijah please let go you're hurting me." I was so overwhlemed with everything. The wound. Rob somehow knowing me. Lorenzo situation with the clothes. Not knowing if Jenny is safe. The concussion. Elijah's grip. Elijah himself. It was too much to comprehend that I had tears threatening to spill.

"Fuck here we go again. Stop crying would you?."

"Then let go." I mutter lowly. Slowly but surely, a small tear made it's way down my cheek.

His grip just kept getting tighter and tighter. I whimper in pain. This is not okay at all. This is assault. Right? Elijah is keeping me somewhere agaisn't my wish. It's assault. Hostage? Am I being held hostage?

I rip my arm out of his hold with success and try to run towrds the large black doors hoping it was the my way out. Of course with the pain in my abdomen and the ache at the back of my head I was slowed down. But that wouldn't stop me from trying. I couldn't hear anything behind me meaning Elijah wasn't trying anything. I think he knew I wasn't gonna go far. He was waiting for the right moment.

I continued to run towards the door. Again, my left hand finding it's way to the bandage covered wound. I wasn't that far anymore. Only a couple more steps and i'm free. It was at that moment when i heard a chair slide back against the hardwood floor. Meaning Elijah is coming my way.

I turn around and see him walking towards me. I was running and he took his time. His long steps will win against my stumbles. There was no competition because I knew and he knew that I won't get far.

I was started to get frustated and my tears were more frequent. I was crying. He was so scary. So mean and so intimidating. His whole demeanor held a dark one. Like he wanted to hurt me.

I had finally reached the door when his hand landed right beside my head agaisnt the black wood. His other one turned grabs my shoudler and turns me towards him harshly. I'm getting déjà vu of last night when he was pressed against me.

Both his arms land on yesterday's bruise caused by him. My upper arms. I grunt, groan, whimper, hiss, wince, whatever it is, I do it. Still, he doesnt fucking notice. Just...

How?

How much more careless can he get?

I was a crying mess right now. Tears were forming and falling, I was hyperventilating, Elijah scares the absolute fuck out of me. I seriously thought he was gonna fucking kill me.

"Is there anything else you wanna try instead of crying?" he spits at me.

"Let me go, please Elijah" I keep trying to twist my arms out of his grip only for him to tighten his.