02

I cant hear anything.

The blasting music in the background, the screaming and cheering, the glasses being hit against one another, I cant hear any of it. My senses are overwhelmed by things that clearly have been there a while.

It's like my sense of hearing has disappeared. There's a faint voice consistently trying to get my attention but I cant quite decipher what it is.

The strong grip dominating my every move are still there. The big muscular body pressing against my chest is still there. The cold wall behind me is still there. The hazel eyes are still staring at me.

He's saying something. It's looks like he's tense. And he's screaming. Oh he's screaming at me. But what is he saying?

Wait

Elijah

Elijah is here. He's here. Here, at the club.

Oh fuck. I haven't seen his face in years.

With another harsh shake,I become lucid.

'' I asked you something Belle. What the fuck are you doing here? ''

I just keep looking at him. He's grown a lot since I saw him last.

''Hello to you too '' I answer after quite a long pause, my voice slightly groggy

''You need to leave...now'' he orders with that same harsh tone

'' what? why? I just got here''

''Stop questioning it. Get out of here before something happens Belle'' he replies

''But-''

Before I got a chance to say anything, a man appears behind Elijah.

''Miss, is this man bothering you?'' He says

The man is tall, but not as tall as Elijah, he looks to be around 40 years old, in shape for his age and has a bodyguard suit on.

''Yes, yes he's bothering me'' I nod my head quickly

''Sir I'm gonna need you to step away from the lady-''

Elijah turns around and glares at the man.

With Elijah's simple look, the bodyguard nods toward him and leaves.

What the fuck?

Elijah faces me again and before I knew it, he's pulling me away from the wall just to shove me harder against it, my head hitting the wall. I wince in pain at the impact, my eyes shut. My top set of teeth catching my bottom lip to contain any noise escaping my mouth.

He lets go of my arms, I use the opportunity to slightly graze my fingertips at the back of my head. The tip of my nails come in contact with a moisture that belong to my skull. My head felt heavy and my vision started to blurry but I wasn't gonna show it.

why is he so mad at me?

He didn't change at all. Elijah is still the same person with anger issues and constant need to know everything. He still wants everything under his control. And he's still hurting the ones around him. But this time, physically.

I open my eyes with tears threatening to spill. I blink them away before looking up at him. He still looks hesitant

What the fuck? I just got shoved against the wall and I'm most definitely getting bruised as we speak.

I'm not walking away without hurting him.

My turn.

''What the fuck was that for?''