II

𝕆ℕ 𝕐𝕆 𝕄𝕀ℕ𝔻™
📌ℂℍ𝕀ℂ𝔸𝔾𝕆,𝕀𝕃.
𝔽𝔼𝔹ℝ𝕌𝔸ℝ𝕐 1𝕊𝕋
𝕆𝕄ℕ𝕀𝕊ℂ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝕋

**edited**

Excuse all mistakes❤

══════◄••❀••►══════

"Psst!" Trey called out to Kentrell the boy sitting next to Vanna.

Trell looked over at Trey then he passed him a note nodding at Vanna. Trell nodded collecting the note and handing it ta ha.

What's good witchu? You had me replaced?... The hell you on? but If I did some shit like this, you know you'll be mad so why do it to me?

Trey and Vanna would usually sit together but Vanna had someone else sit next to her and Trey wasn't feeling it... They never fell out over dumb shit, yeah they was polar opposites but they understood each other.

Vanna squeezed the note and tossed it aside whole time Trey was looking at ha.

"Bet" Trey mumbled and Vanna shook her head.

"12 times 18?... Trey?" The teacher asked turning away from the board.

"216" He replied almost immediately.

"Very good.." The teacher commended and Trey shrugged, Vanna rolled her eyes hard.

"Fucking show off." She mumbled.

One thing about Trey is he was Brilliant as hell, and he don't even be stressing bout nun... He would literally not pay attention in class the whole time and ace it... he was that good, erbody knew it.

He was real smart, Vanna was smart too but she had to put in work.. while Trey didn't, Trey was nonchalant and Vanna was sensitive, Trey was athletic and Vanna wasn't, Trey was a li demon at school when he wanted to be & Vanna was the teacher's pet, the goody two shoes.

They had very little in common. what was supposed to be a recipe for disaster was the one thing that made them so fond of each other.

Trey kept glancing at the time on his watch waiting for the time when his older friends would come get him.

The bell rung signaling that the class was over so Trey picked up his stuff and left out the class not carin if the teacher was done teaching or not.

He stopped at his locker and opened it then he kept all his textbooks in there.

"Wrong! you was wrong about alotta shit I'm on my own... I'm on my own but ian never quit I'm doing good.. double up and bring it ta the hood this shit for us.." Trey rapped under his breath as he emptied his backpack.

"Tell me how the fuvk is it fa us if I'm alone? Still remember cr-..."

"Uh- Happy birthday Trey." He looked and seen Nessa holding a li box.