III

𝕆ℕ 𝕐𝕆 𝕄𝕀ℕ𝔻™
📌ℂℍ𝕀ℂ𝔸𝔾𝕆,𝕀𝕃.
𝔽𝔼𝔹ℝ𝕌𝔸ℝ𝕐 1𝕊𝕋
𝕆𝕄ℕ𝕀𝕊ℂ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝕋

**edited**

Excuse all mistakes❤

══════◄••❀••►══════

"Ouuu this my shitttt!! Turn it up some mo foe" Vanna said to Taurus when no auto durk came on and Trey laughed.

She was crazy bout durk and his music.

Taurus chuckled as he turned the volume all the way up.

"We on our otf shit yuurrhearrrrddd!!" She hyped throwing up gd

"She swea she gang banging" Trey said causing everyone to buss out laughing.

"Ayee ayee ayee bring it home Vanna, bring it home Vanna... Lets go lets go" Taurus and k3 hyped over the music as Vanna pulled her sleeves up.

"Niggas call me bloodas just like tee out hea!!!" Vanna rapped making hand motions.

"Lets get it!" Trey adlibed nodding his head while K3 was Snapchatting the whole thing.

"Opps be calling foenem phone say ion be out hea" She continued while the boys hyped her up.

"Catch him knock his noodles back just don't tweak out hea." She rapped pretending like she was finna shoot an invisible gun.

"Foenem slidin' late night hunting ain't no sleep out hea..." She continued till the whole song was over.

"Damnnnn!!" Taurus laughed when the song ended.

"That what's up baeee!" Trey hyped giving Vanna a high five.

"You snapped foreal. I love that energy." K3 said watching the video.

"Durk just do sum to me man foreal." Vanna said chuckling as she stood up walking to the kitchen.

"What y'all got in hea?" She yelled from the pantry.

"Shit ian gone grocery shopping in a minute... I been ordering take outs for bout a month now." Taurus explained walking in the kitchen.

"Damn...what we gon do cos I'm hungrier than a muhfucker" Vanna whined.

"I'll Uber eats you sum..." Taurus pulled out his phone.

"Thanks."

"I gotchu... What you tryna eat?" He asked typing on his phone.

"Ouu i been craving tacos for awhile now." She said and Taurus chuckled.

"Fat ass.." He mumbled walking out.

She gasped loudly holding her chest pretending to be fake hurt "I AM NOT FATT!!"

"You is tho." Taurus replied laughing sitting on the couch while Vanna sat next to him.

"Nigga i'm thick.. not fat!" She said matter of factly.

"You have no waist line, you have no boobs and you have no ass... But you got ah big ass stomach.. whatchu call det???" He tilted his head.