ー2021 isn't even over yet

2021.11.20
(italics dialogue = english)
(requested by anonymous on tumblr)

20(italics dialogue = english)(requested by anonymous on tumblr)

The boys and I were enjoying our day off, watching the fifth episode of Squid Game together in the living room

Jungwon and Riki aren't really allowed to but no one needs to know that they're watching.

We were nearing the end when my (main) phone suddenly rang.

"Sorry guys," I apologised when Jay paused the video.

my partnurr 💥

"세요여보?" llo-he (hello)? [seyoyeobo]

"Kang Della! Are you home?! Is the combination still the same?!" I flinched at her excitement. The boys could probably hear her too.

"Yeah, everyone's here, and the combination is still-" I cut myself off when I heard the door lock beep.

"Unnie!" I screamed. I got off Jake's lap and rushed to the entrance to give her a big hug. I haven't seen her for a year.

"Della!" she squealed and ended the call before wrapping her arms around me. "I miss youu!"

"I miss you so much!" she giggled as I picked her up to bring her to the living room.

"Alice!" "Noona!" I put her down so we could group hug.

"I miss you guys!" Alice's voice was muffled from being the smallest.

"You didn't tell me you were back in Korea!" Heeseung whined.

"I know, I know. Because of COVID, it was so hard to come back but since I left in a hurry, I have a lot of unfinished business. I'm only here for ten da- well twenty four but fourteen of those days were stuck in quarantine," she explained.