ーsix

2022.02.21
— lhs, sjy heavy —
[italics dialogue = english]
[bold + [] = video captions]

requested!
—moment with heejake

extremely shorter than the rest unfortunately, since it's mostly game/singing based

"Only Sunoo-hyung could move like that," the members laughed at Sunoo's adorable dance style in Given-Taken.

[Answer: SUNOO in "Given-Taken"]
[Cool, cute, adorable SUNOO]

"See! Even Della doesn't move like that!" Niki pointed to the screen, making the others laugh more.

[Comparison: DELLA and SUNOO]

"Ah, I should've put more emphasis in my hips," Della commented, making Sunghoon laugh and push her lightly (like a pick-me).

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Ah we just get the chorus," Jay looked over at Della but was slightly taken aback at the sight.

She was resting her chin on her right hand with her head turned to the side, so she was facing his direction.

When he glanced at her, she immediately diverted her gaze from the floor to make eye contact. Though the cherry on top was the fact that her straight face was still intact. She let her RBF take over and that combined with the eye contact ultimately caused Jay's ears to flare up a little.

Della smirked when she realised her effect, nodding her head while reaching to flick his red ear.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

[Organic cabbage juice with fibre and vitamin C]

"I'll finish this in one drink," Sunoo announced.

[One shot]

"Sunoo-ya, cheers," Della pushed her cup to his direction.

[Cheers?]

"Cheers," they touched the tip of their glasses together.

[Cheers!]

Della immediately downed the whole thing while Sunoo sniffed and sipped it first.

[Gulp] [Gulp]
[Sniff] [Sip]

She was sitting with her right leg bent up, drinking with her right hand that rested on top of her knee.

"Della-ya," Heeseung half-laughed and half-scolded at his girl. Jungwon, Sunoo and Sunghoon laughed before she fixed her position sheepishly.

[One of the boys indeed]

"Sorry- it's not that bad guys. The smell isn't pleasant but it's okay," she assured.

[Everyone, it's okay]

"It's better than expected," Sunoo added before taking another sip. "It's good! It's yummy!"

[Set aside your fears, its's tasty]

"Ah I really can't drink this," Heeseung couldn't even look at the beverage. "Della-ya," he brought his cup closer to her.

[Heeddeungie can't drink it either]

"I'll drink it," Della grabbed his drink, chugging it in one go again.

"Ohh," he stared at her with his bambi eyes. "Thank you, Della-ya."

[Eyes full of respect]

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Wait so what was the purpose of the warm up scores?" Della asked after the staff gave them their prize.

[...]

Everyone laughed when no one could answer.

❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆◦❅◦❆

"So this is what you had in mind for a 'reward'?" Jake pulled away from the kiss to take turns with his hyung.

Della could only giggle as she pulled Heeseung and Jake's head closer. Heeseung's to her own and Jake's to her neck.

"Are you guys sure you're not too uncomfortable?" after their frequent late night ramen 'date', Della offered for an extra relaxing moment as a prize for winning the warm up games.

"It's not that bad, I'm okay," Heeseung answered while lightly brushing his fingers through her hair.

"I'm okay too," Jake placed kisses on her hand.

"Why are you guys acting as if this is my reward?" she giggled at the pampering. "Sorry it isn't much by the way."

"우리가 더 고마워요," Heeseung sang. Jake and Della laughed at his outburst and Della tilted her head back so it would rest on Heeseung's shoulder. "Spending time with you like this is enough." [uriga deo gomawoyo = we're more grateful]

"사랑해 줘서 고마워요," the three (surprisingly) sang at the same time, causing them to giggle more. [saranghae jwoseo gomawoyo = thank you for loving me]

"We should get out before our hands prune too much," Heeseung mumbled with his lips pressed against Della's shoulder.

"We really should sleep while we can too," Jake leaned forward to kiss his girl again. "뽀뽀해 줘서 고마워." [ppoppohae jwoseo gomawo = thank you for giving me a kiss]

"Okay- We should seriously stop."

if you want to ask enhypen something, head over to the tumblr link in my profile!