𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

Damn I really haven't updated in a LONG time huh? Welp, things will soon be getting exciting. Stay tuned. Also, who wants an Omake about 14 year old Fuyumi?

Alsoooo I have an Instagram and TikTok! I've had it for a while but yeah, follow me if ya wanna. @nifyattorney93 on both platforms!

--------------------

The girls slipped into their bed sheets, (y/n) sleeping on the floor in a yellow/orange futon as Hana slept in the comfort of her own bed. Toya slept at Tenko's room just like (y/n).

It was a little silent between the two girls. It was expected that they'd have some sort of late night conversation between the two, but after reading Hana's diary (y/n) didn't know how to interact with the girl anymore. She was scared she would get her in trouble once she left.

(y/n) twisted and turned around in her futon. "Hm? You're going to sleep right away, it's only 12." Hana looked down from her bed as she read fan fiction from her phone. "I uhh... I just like to sleep ya know... staying awake is overrated." (y/n) proceeded to cover her face with the thick blanket, almost looking like she was attempting to hide herself.

It wasn't easy to just fall right asleep then and there. That damned diary just kept staring at her in the face, those words mocking her. She attempted to compare Kotaro, Hana and Tenko's father, to Enji/Endeavor the No.2 hero in Japan. Regardless of who's worse, both of their trauma are valid.

She imagined how their abusive household would have played out. She witnessed Toya's first hand, and by the words written so harsh yet delicately it was almost like she was also in the situation herself.

"(Y/n)." Hana sternly said. The girl popped out of her futon, making eye contact with her friend. How long did she even think for? "Y-yes, Hana..?" Hana shut her phone and placed it on her night stand. "What were you doing in my room? You know, while you were 'talking to your father'" Hana made air quotes. "Hana, what are you talking about." Ever mentioned that (y/n) was a terrible liar? Her voice cracked as she had a shaky smile.

"I said, what did you do in my room while I was gone?" (y/n) gripped the futon tightly, her shaky smile turning into a scared frown. She averted her eyes away from her friend, glancing around the room to maybe just come up with a lie, or somehow just get out of the situation as if it never happened.

"Judging by your expression, you did do something you shouldn't have."

"You're sounding a lot like my mom, Hana." (y/n) attempted to probably get a laugh out of her friend, knowing nothing would obviously happen. There was no point in dragging this out. Hana's eyes narrowed, she didn't seem pleased with how this went. (y/n) sighed, "What... what do you think I did?"

"I want to hear it straight from your mouth (y/n)."

"Promise me you won't get mad then..." Hana nodded.

Tugging the futon closer and tighter she took a deep breath. "I uhh... may have read a few pages of... your diary. N-nothing much." (y/n) peeked at Hana from the corner of her (e/c) eyes expecting a reaction filled with anger, but that wasn't the case. She had a sad smile instead. "So... you saw it huh."

"'It' being?" (y/n) still attempted to drag this out by playing stupid, regardless she knew this wouldn't work. "Your father, right?" Hana's eyes began to water, but was it happiness or sorrow? (y/n) almost jumped out of her futon, but had the hesitation as to not make any noise.

"I just... had no idea how to tell you." Her eyes widened. "Because I just got so... so scared~" (y/n) hopped on the bed. "Quiet Hana... it's not your fault." She acted as though she was heavily experienced. "You don't have to tell me everything, the entries were enough. Just... breathe, calm down."