𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

If you haven't seen the notice yet, until the end of November (possibly even stretching it out for for a bit too) I'll be updating twice a week. Wednesdays and Sundays! Hope you enjoy!

--------------------

Looking at the notice paper in their hands, "He's suing Todoroki?" (y/n) said, her voice shaking in the process of speaking. She clenched the paper harder, nearly ripping it but Sachiko had to stop her. "This is ridiculous." Her eyes welled up with tears. Toya stood beside her, reading the document carefully.

"(y/n)... I'm still confused. How did this even happen..? Wha- what even happened?" Rihito said, snatching the paper out of (y/n)'s hands. "I think Todoroki explained everything in detail, dad." Sachiko spat, crossing her arms. "He assaulted (y/n)." It was hard to believe, he didn't want to believe it considering that Darius's father was Rihito's boss.

It was a lot to take in, first Rihito had to let this sink in. "Okay but- hold on, Toya, why would you even hit his head against the stove!?" Toya covered his face with a single hand, not wanting to talk about this but it's not like he regrets what he did. "C'mon dad, if you walked in on something like that you would've done the same, if not worse." Again, Sachiko defended the two.

(y/n) was silent during this conversation most of the time, ashamed of what had happened two days ago. Sachiko and Toya were her bodyguards for now, but there was still one question unanswered. Thankful that Toya was there, "(l/n)-nee, I have a question for you." Sachiko looked down, taller than almost everyone in the room. "How did you know something like this was going to happen? You called me, telling me to stay next to (l/n) no matter what. How come?"

Everyone looked at Sachiko. "Wait... you, called?" (y/n) meekly said. "Uhh... yes I did. I left class in fact." Zakiko got up, "Sachiko, what do you mean you left class?" She was very strict when it came to education, not to mention they were investing a lot of money for her future. "You knew, something like that was going to happen?" Rihito added. "How?"

Her eyes twitched while everyone awaited an answer. "It's..." She paused, but finally ready to answer, "...my quirk." Refusing to look at anyone, (y/n) coughed out a dry laugh. "Don't be ridiculous Sachiko, you don't have a quirk. The doctors couldn't even diagnose you with one." This was the information that everyone knew. Sachiko was quirkless. Or... was she?

"I'm not quirkless. The doctors were just unable to diagnose me with a quirk... considering the type it is..." If it wasn't something that was visible to the naked eye, it meant that this quirk was not from Rihito's side of the family. She wasn't like (y/n) and Rihito, but rather like her mother. "Did mom ever tell you about her quirk, dad?" the billion dollar question was asked.

"Uh- She was... never diagnosed with one but... your grandparents did say that she may have had one, considering that she knew so much about everyone. She even knew too much about me, things I never really told her about or hardly remember..." Too much knowledge? "It was somewhat rare though. But sort of weird when she said random things I never told her, just out of the blue." Rihito tried to keep the conversation about his old wife short. "Mom could see the past with her dreams. The past of others if she managed to care enough about them... that's what she told me. And that's how, at least, she thinks her quirk works."

"So... you have a similar quirk?" Zakiko asked.

By law, Sachiko (l/n): Quirkless. It was hard to prove to others that she had a quirk, but she didn't care as long as she managed to prove herself that she too had one. It wasn't very useful, considering that it slowly became a rare occurrence as time passed on. As a child, you're prone to having more dreams (especially nightmares) than adults. So her quirk began to become a little useless as time passed by but there were some things she managed to use it for, when luck was on her side. No one knew she had this power, but one person... and she sadly was not with her today, passing away a year after Sachiko had obtained her quirk.