06

[EDITED]

-

"Oi, Eichi! Are you alright?!"

What?...When did I lay down? And why does my left cheek hurt like hell?

The worried face of Baji and other students from the Dojo confuses her. And before she could even know the reason why they have those kinds of expressions on their faces and why she is laying down, her vision turned black and lost consciousness.

-

"Fuck..." Baji curses before he decides to carry her.

"Jiisan! I'm going to the infirmary!" he shouted loud enough to Grandpa Sano while carrying Eichi in his arms and then they left the Dojo, still in their Kimonos.

I literally told her that I'm going to counter this time! Why isn't she paying attention?!

It was so rapid that after he attacked the counter, Eichi seemed like spaced out for a moment until she didn't move a bit, making him punch her unintentionally. He couldn't stop himself even though he wanted to.

Baji thinks that it is entirely his fault after putting her to sleep in that silly way. And yet, he just can't stop laughing in his mind how funny that it actually happened.

Is this considered masochism?

Once they arrived at the infirmary, they got lucky enough that the doctor was there. He immediately checked up on her while he was silently watching. Luckily, she doesn't have any bruises. At least that relieves him.

Baji got stunned for a moment when the doctor suddenly ripped open her kimono.

"W-wait!" he interfered, making the doctor look at him, brows raising.

"I-is that necessary? I just told you... I accidentally punched her on her face." There's no way I would let another man look at her chest. Not on my watch!

"Uh, yeah? I'm going to get her heart beat with the stethoscope." The doctor said thinking what is wrong with him asking that question. Oh, I see. They are a couple. The doctor thought. He chuckled and put his hands up.

" Okay. I'll just get her pulse on her wrist. Is that alright?" Baji nodded as an answer.

The doctor proceeded to examine the sleeping girl while he sighed in relief and waited until it was finished.

"She should be waking up for some time now since you just knocked her out, there's no need to worry too much." That's what the doctor said and left the two of them on the bed.

"Jeez, Eichi. What were you thinking about that you spaced out?" he held her hand and squeezed it.

-

The coldness of ice touching her skin woke her up. And the first thing she saw was a big tiddies of a man peeking from inside a kimono.It looks so hard that she's tempted to touch them and feel the hardness with her bare hands.

The person started humming and she quickly recognized who owns that voice. Her eyes widened in surprise and suddenly sat up making her forehead bump into another.

"Ouch!"

"Aww!"

They both whined in pain. She held her forehead and raised up her head only to see the person she was supposed to be avoiding.

"What...what are you doing here?!" she shouted as if Baji harassed her while she's sleeping. Are those tiddies his?! They got that big?!

"I was taking care of you." he said while icing his forehead she just bumped into.