20

"Baji senpai!!!"

For a second, Baji felt surprised like a cat but immediately composed himself and rolled his eyes once he knew it was Miyano's voice.

"Baji senpai!!!" She repeated and hugged him from behind. Baji sighed.

"Miya get off. We're in the office,"he whispered. " And lower down your voice please." What is she doing here? Isn't she supposed to be in the kitchen?

"Ahh~ But I missed you, senpai. let's go outside." She even pouted and didn't bother to do what he just said like she's not speaking the same language.

Baji sighed once again and mercilessly grabbed her arm and dragged her outside the office. He could hear her whine in pain. When they're already outside, far enough to not to be seen by others, he lets go of her arm.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have duties in the kitchen?" he asked with wrinkled brows.

"I finished it quickly so I can see you." Miyano answered while smiling. Obviously excited seeing him after not being able to work with him in the same area.

Baji rolled his eyes.

"Miya, listen carefully,"he said seriously. I should stop this. It's already been a month using her to make Eichi jealous and it seems like Eichi is not actually the jealous type so there's no reason to continue this shit. Another thing is, she's really annoying. I couldn't keep this up.

"Stop coming to me again, alright?"

"Eh? But senpai, you said I could court you—"

"I did. And now I finally decided to tell you to stop because I realise you're not the one I want." He tried his best to say hurtful words to her so she will stop after this. Shit, deja vu.

It is clear from Miyano's expression that she got hurt by what he just said. Her cheerful bitchy face every time she's with him is replaced by a surprised internally hurt face.

Since she's not letting out a word to say something, baji spoke again. "I was just using you."

Miyano felt like she was thrown into an ice cold river.

"W-What? You're kidding right? S-Senpai?" she couldn't believe what she just heard. Miyano knew that Baji was forceful the very first time she insisted on courting him.

"I'm not. I was just using you so I could make Eichi jealous. In that way, she would change her mind and come back to me." What the hell is this... She could feel her heart clenching.

"You're lying."

It may seem like she's an obsessive brat but the truth is, this is the first time she got to feel this way. That's why she's trying her best to make him hers and keep him only hers. The feeling of love at first sight deepens as time passes by. She remembers the time she first saw him at the university's ground, asking for his number. By that time, she already knew that he's lying about having a girlfriend. I mean, he obviously grabbed the girl's arms who happened to pass by.

"I'm sorry, Miya. It's the truth.'' Once she heard that, a tear escaped from her eye which she immediately whipped off.

"So what happened?...with you and Eichi senpai?" Dammit, this hurts for real. Miya thought.

"We're getting there, so I hope you won't interrupt. I'm sorry, Miya." Baji tapped her shoulders before walking back inside the office. She dropped on her knees and silently cried.

-

After working inside the office, it's finally the end of the day. It wasn't a good day except for his morning. He admits, he's kind of gullity saying those to miyano. But what choice does he have? If he didn't say that in a cruel way he knows, Miyano will probably still do what she wants.